Mirage 2000C - how to export radar and rwr to second monitor

• 2 months later...

Hope this helps guys

To see your VTB on the left mfcd you must key bind a VTB toggle.

But it must be done in game not at the main menu.

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

• 6 months later...
Hope this helps guys

To see your VTB on the left mfcd you must key bind a VTB toggle.

But it must be done in game not at the main menu.

Works fine with my "simple" .lua of multimonitor setup to see on Left MFD the radar! Super, the only annoying thins is that you have to do every time in game, but it's fine, just one more key to press during start-up :pilotfly:

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

• 2 years later...

Is there a way to force the VTB to the Left MFD? Due to the M-2000C VTB export happening via the bound key in controls, when I enter the cockpit the VTB is yet to be exported, and the RWR is already on the left MFD, even though in the lua I have it set for the coordinates of the right MFD. I guess, because the RWR takes the first available MFD on start, regardless of the lua, and the left MFD is empty on start until I hit the VTB bound control, at which point the VTB takes the next available MFD, which is the right MFD?

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 11/1/2021 at 12:21 PM, DrGonzo94 said:

Just wanted to say, excellent thread guys! Solved all my Mirage dual screen and viewport problems!

@DrGonzo94 Can I ask a huge favor? I'm still having trouble getting my Mirage screens and viewports sorted, and some of the issue might be the age of these posts, given that the Mirage had a significant update recently. Given that you had success pretty recently, would you mind sharing your lua files here? I still can't get the VTB to budge from my Right MFD, not can I get any of the other Mirage displays to show on my external displays, even though all of my other DCS modules are exporting their displays just fine.

Thanks in advance mate!

Nick