SAM Simulator

Groove

Nice find Groove! I'll try this when home.

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

• 1 month later...

New version 0.915 released today!

v0.916 (Future version, not released yet...)

Will Include the situation of Tripoli (Operation El Dorado Canyon raid 1986).

Will include extensive after action reports.

Russian, and Czech translation of the documentation is ongoing.

Intel 5820k | Asus X-99A | Crucial 16GB | Powercolor Devil RX580 8GB | Win 10 x64 | Oculus Rift | https://gallery.ksotov.co.uk

Patiently waiting for: DCS: Panavia Tornado, DCS: SA-2 Guideline, DCS: SA-3 Goa, DCS: S-300 Grumble

• 8 months later...

New version .919

http://sites.google.com/site/samsimulator1972/home

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm downloading 921 now. This thing is so simple. I mean, lets face it, I'm just looking at dots moving around but so entertaining.

Correction

When I typed "simple" I did not meant easy, I'm trying to understand the SA-5 now and... well is not easy :D

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Wow, amazing, i must have some special skill form SAMs because this morning I just woke up, half-dazedly fired up SAM Simulator, and first, I decided to try and kill the SR-71 with the SA-5 in operation Tallinn, and I get three direct hits on this mission that I hear from people on the SAM Sim foum is a devil to even get the target locked up. Then, on a victory roll, I fire up the Hanoi Linebacker ll mission, which I haven't ever touched, and pull off the feat of all feats: I shoot down six B-52s, each with one missile. That MUST be some natural birth talent right there, aye ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks for sharing.

now i dont fear SA-2 SAM anymore, just have to keep low and fast :)

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

Wow, amazing, i must have some special skill form SAMs because this morning I just woke up, half-dazedly fired up SAM Simulator, and first, I decided to try and kill the SR-71 with the SA-5 in operation Tallinn, and I get three direct hits on this mission that I hear from people on the SAM Sim foum is a devil to even get the target locked up. Then, on a victory roll, I fire up the Hanoi Linebacker ll mission, which I haven't ever touched, and pull off the feat of all feats: I shoot down six B-52s, each with one missile. That MUST be some natural birth talent right there, aye ;)

congratz :-D

PS.

You aint a communist are you? if you are, please dont come where i am LOL :lol:

Inno3d RTX 2070 Twin X2, ASUS STRIX Z270E Gaming, Intel i7 7700K, 32GB Corsair vengeance, Kingston Hyper X FPS Alloy Cherry MX Red, Logitech G102 Prodigy, Track Ir 5, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder pedals, Beyer Dynamic DT770, Acer CB280HK 4K monitor, Win 10 Pro 64bit

I have tried to run Wołchow, I had running generators it began giving so monster sounds I turned it off lol. Must stay at this a bit more, cause I always have problems to operate that thing correctly.

Edited by Boberro
graammaar

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ