Beautiful patch. When?

shaHeen-1

Maybe in a couple of weeks, after the Russian holidays.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

• ED Team

Hi

The ED team are currently on Xmas / new years break.

We will let you know when the next patch is once the team have returned from their break.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yeah, working RWR and multiplayer AWACS datalink are my top two requested fixes.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

DL is still under construction, not sure whether it can catch up with the next update or not.

What is the precise status?

My understanding is that it works with AWACs offline. But not online with AWACS, but it does work interflight with other JF-17's online?

All I want is to use AWACS online.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

What is the precise status?

My understanding is that it works with AWACs offline. But not online with AWACS, but it does work interflight with other JF-17's online?

All I want is to use AWACS online.

DL THREAT list rewrite.

AWACS DL broadcasting for E2/E3(temporary solution) in MP.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

So does that mean we can share contacts with f16S/f18s through the awacs?

It still flickers and it's in the changelog as being fixed. The latest post in the changelog shows you what has been fixed since the last patch that will be included in the next one.

hey i think i might know why i'm not getting this bug anymore then - it doesn't seem to happen if you're exporting your mfcd's

more reasons as to why mfcd exporting is a must have :P

Would like to know this as well

There are a couple of ways it could work too, so If someone from deka can comment how the temporary fix MP will work I'd appreciate it.

1. I can DL to other Jeffs and see what they see (this works now online MP)

2. I can DL to awacs and see only what it sees

3. I can DL to awacs and see what it sees plus what other JF-17's see

4. I can DL to awacs and see what it sees plus what other JF-17, F16's F18's F14's see

*sad Peepo*

giphy.gif

I am sad, and while ED definitely deserves a holiday break, at the same time I'm a bit baffled that an entire company can basically take 1 month off per year. At least in the uncivilized bit of the first world I live in I catch hell for taking a week off. And my understanding is that its the 31st of dec through jan7 where the 2 holidays are. Last hotfix was on the 20th IIRC.

I wish they would at least push out a hotfix for the RWR and a few other issues that other devs have fixed.

Edited by Harlikwin