Where can I find the manual for the Virpil Software?

shagrat

The documentation link from the EU store ( https://virpil.com/images/support/manuals/VPC-Configurator-V1.2-ENG.pdf ) results in a ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED error.

If anyone has a recent version, could you please share it?

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

the manual is nearly a year out of date and is missing most new features

check the tutorials in my sig if you want theknow how to use this VPC software

I would be totally happy to have the old manual to understand the "old" features, first.

Watching YouTube on a train with erratic internet connection isn't an alternative to reading a manual in PDF.

As well as I can much faster read through text glancing/skipping unimportant stuff, than it takes to watch a video even on 1,5 the normal speed. Skipping in a video is also impossible, unless you already know where to skip to.

What's all the axis settings?

What does the "Matrix" settings especially the "Direct" line do?

What is the delay option for buttons for?

What's the Port, Byte etc. stuff doing?

...and so on, and so on. Yes, I managed to update the firmware after watching a recent tutorial, and yes I managed to create a basic profile to have the buttons working. Still I wonder what hidden features and options I am missing without knowing what is possible.

For a stick that is so excellent build and cost half a months pay it is a shame that there is no manual available to at least list all the functions and settings and secret(!) key commands. I mean, I learned about the key command CTRL+F1(?) for common settings by accident watching outdated video tutorials.

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I got an access denied... guess, because the link is to the non-EU/Eurasia Store, but someone was kind enough to e-mail the manuals already.

Shagrat