15's day

Abburo

Waiting a few days more is no big deal as BST has obviously put much love into that project and we can safely assume it is going to be great. The "timeframe" can still be met without any problems.

But a statement which is more clear on what delayed the MiGs release would be much appreciated. Being extremely vague cannot always be the solution.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people mistake ED's release plan with those of other studios. When other studios say "a February release" the mean in the beginning of the month unless a specific date has been set. When ED say a "a February release" they usually mean sometime in March. :) And unless I'm mistaken every module depends on ED's release schedule.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64

I know I will probably draw some fire for this, but if it is ready...release it. You often read from developers that they are just as ready to release a module as much as we are ready to have it. Unless there are other issues such as overall integration into the world then why hold it up? :dunno:

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I'm wondering if they might be having issues with DCS v1 integration. Every screenshot and vid we've seen for quite a while (AFAIK) has been done in EDGE. Given the announced timings just a few months ago it would have been reasonable to assume the mig 15 would have landed after EDGE, so no v1 integration would have been required.

Or if they're really confident internally of the v2 march release date they may hold the mig back for that reason.

Pure speculation of course.

PC - 3900X - Asus Crosshair Hero VIII - NZXT Kraken 63 - 32 GB RAM - 2080ti - SB X-Fi Titanium PCIe - Alienware UW - Windows 10

Sim hardware - Warthog throttle - VKB Gunfighter III - CH Quadrant - Slaw Device Pedals - Obutto R3volution pit - HP Reverb G2 - 2X AuraSound shakers

Or if they're really confident internally of the v2 march release date they may hold the mig back for that reason.

Pure speculation of course.

This is what I have been wondering too.

If EDGE is really that close they may well hold back on the MiG release until after 2.0 launch.

Again wishful thinking on my part :music_whistling:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

It isn't delayed.

The forecast said in February, and it is still February for a week yet.

Where has all this talk of a delay come from?

I suspect that the speculation comes from reading into this post:

Unfortunately postponed ..:(

I have not heard any word that the Mig-15bis will not be ready for February 2015. It is still February 2015 till next Saturday. Even with a delay, the Mig-15bis may yet be delivered within the desired timeframe for the Mig- 15bis Beta release, February 2015.

:thumbup: MJ

Edited by mjmorrow

Yeah,and I'll bet it will be the 28th when it gets to show up :smilewink:

Thats ok I haven't bought it yet and they still have pre sell price so I can wait to the 27th and plunk down the moolah.

Hopefully they dont release on Monday.

I learnt my lesson from the 190 and the 109 pre sells

Edited by SAM77

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

I think, on 23 February. Because, in Russia it is Defender of the Fatherland Day. In the Soviet Union - Day of the Soviet Army and Navy

A few days ago, I would have hoped that you were wrong. :prop: Now, I hope you are right! :yes:

:thumbup: MJ

I just shelled out for it. The page still lists Feb 2015 so hopefully they keep true to that statement.

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

Damn...I will have to wait till Friday. :-)

In the Open Beta today!

Changelog of 1.2.15

DCS: MiG-15bis beta release

Public ETA of 1.2.15 = Friday

i cant download the mig-15 module :(

when ?

Public ETA of DCS: MiG-15bis = Friday ? ? ?

"Sorry, but the product files are not available at the moment." :(

sign-pic4.jpg

:megalol:"WHOOPEE":thumbup:

Sig1.png