I never knew...

VZ_342

The producers gave a presentation at Oshkosh the year this was released and honestly, everyone in the room was both amazed and pleased at the degree to which the production went in terms of correct control movements on the characters. Yes, it’s a cartoon, but much of it is rooted in the actual physics and mechanics of flight.

And it’s fun to watch as is the sequel.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

...that a crop duster (which sorta resembles the Yak-52) could outrun and outmaneuver a pair of F/A-18s...

Well, I thought it was modelled more after something like a Piper Pawnee or such, so he more than likely harnesses a power of more than 200 horses with ease. Still not convinced? I'm sure those two are actually F/A-18E 'Super' Hornets, so there is obviously a noticeable difference in performance to our DCS F/A-18C!

Great !

Like it :)

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

... I never knew .... why does the dev team have to work, over night, and more, and then over weekend, for what is an OB release, are people THAT impatient?

Anyway ... you reminded me, I'm actually not new to them at all.

34277.gif

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

...that a crop duster (which sorta resembles the Yak-52) could outrun and outmaneuver a pair of F/A-18s...

To be released in 3D...please assess for accurate FM, I’m kinda blurry on these things.

Yak? That's a Grumman!

Besides, those jets look like -18s until they open their mouths, then you realize they're really -16s, and anything made by Grumman can handle an F-16 any day...including the F3F Milkjug.