Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2019, 03:47 PM   #181
padonis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wags View Post
Already fixed for the next update.

Thanks
I do not understand this. Why he says he will be repaired, and he is not. And that's how I hoped for the repair of LOFT in Aim-7.
Old 06-14-2019, 03:52 PM   #182
Wags
ED Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by padonis View Post
I do not understand this. Why he says he will be repaired, and he is not. And that's how I hoped for the repair of LOFT in Aim-7.
Simply the test team wanted more time to test it and decided to delay it a bit. This happened after my earlier statement.

As for MSI, we are looking into it now. We are unclear why it was not integrated.

Thanks
Old 06-14-2019, 03:54 PM   #183
padonis

Thank you for clarifying the situation.
Old 06-14-2019, 04:34 PM   #184
Harlikwin

Did the JSOW's make it? I don't care about MSI, I wanna blow up sams!

Also, Wags, any guess on when the VR update might come?
Old 06-14-2019, 04:42 PM   #185
Mr_sukebe

My thanks for fixing the dedicated server resource usage, that’s ace
Old 06-14-2019, 05:11 PM   #186
NineLine
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornetmadd View Post
@Wags, just for me to set expectations correctly, can we expect a hotfix or just kindly wait 14 days to next OB update?

Not complaining, just asking.
When we have a better idea of what held it up, we can better answer what the wait time will be.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 06-14-2019, 07:11 PM   #187
Mule+
Posting Rights Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thump View Post
I fundamentally disagree with your point of view as devs, and publisher companies are veering further and further from being consumer centric (look at Epic as the current whipping horse example). While I agree we are owed nothing, we are paying customers who were given a date of expected release (I'll go ahead and pre-empt the "plans change" chant) that fell through. Those things happen but when you also get the "you're impatient, just wait one more week" Cleveland Steamer and then it is missed again, there will be frustration. Overall, the decision to delay another time was a good decision one in my opinion (I'd rather not break the entire game to force a square peg into a round hole just to get a JSOW), but to not expect vocalized disappointment would be kind of odd.
This post should be used in current academia to describe how to write contradictions perfectly. It's a beautiful bag full of them.

A work of art.

Well done mate.

Old 06-14-2019, 09:57 PM   #188
_mu110_

Some of complaints are seriously infantile. The content will get released when it's ready, no amount of whining on the forums is going to make devs work faster. Go drop some JSOWs if you wanna take out your frustration on something.
Closed Thread