Checking new posts in English only

mrbinkels

Hi,

When I click on the , "new posts" button at the top of the forum home page it will list all new posts in all languages. Is it possible to list only new posts in one language?

I've checked the CP with no luck and I know you can do it by advanced search.

Thanks,

Sam

AMD 965BE at 3.8 Ghz

Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P

Crossfire XFX 5870XXX

8 gigs of Crucial DDR3

Corsair 850HX

Windows 7

Please search forum. There was similar thread. :)

Crete bookmark (example in FF) and paste:

http://forums.eagle.ru/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=24,25,26,27,28,30,31,35,37,43,44,45,49,50,52,54,64,74,81,84

There posts will be only in English, Deutch and Spain IIRC. But 90% will be only in ENG.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

You cannot do this in the way that you're probably thinking, but it is possible to do it by excluding specific forums from your search criteria.

For example, I have the following set as my "New Posts" bookmark:

http://forums.eagle.ru/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=24,25,26,27,28,30,31,35,37,43,44,45,49,50,52,54,64,74,81,84,33,36,39,40,41,42,95,98,99

This excludes all of the non-English forums from my search. As new non-English forums pop up (like the new German and French support sections), I add the forum number to the exclude list.

EDIT: I was beaten to the punch! Anyway, my current exclude list has 9 more forums from the last time I posted it.

Oh good to get new version without German, French ect. Thx AlphaOneSix :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ