How did Jester get his callsign?

A101Wayz

Two assisted startups and not once did Jester advise me to check that my oxygen was on...

It may have been the delirium due to the lack of O2, but I swear I heard him laughing just before I blacked out at 20K ft...

Wayz Out

Intel Core i9 9900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming MB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb DDR4-3200 | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe

HTC Vive Pro VR | Logitech G x56 HOTAS | Logitech G PRO Pedals

it's because Michael Ironsides is such a funny guy...

Windows 10 64-bit | Ryzen 9 3900X 4.00GHz (OC) | Asus Strix B450-F | 64GB Corsair Vengeance @ 3000MHz | two Asus GeForce 1070 Founders Edition (second card used for CUDA only) | two Silicon Power 1TB NVMe in RAID-0 | Samsung 32" 1440p Monitor | two ASUS 23" 1080p monitors | ASUS Mixed Reality VR | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind

A-10C Warthog | AV-8B Harrier (N/A) | F/A-18C Hornet | F-16C Viper | F-14B Tomcat | UH-1H Huey | P-51D Mustang | F-86F Saber | Persian Gulf | NTTR

I had to abort my air refuel attempts because of laughing, when i heard him saying „may the force be with you“ after i missed the basket again :megalol:

Asus Z97-PRO | Intel i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz | beQuite! PowerZone 650W | Kingston HyperX Fury 32GB | Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti | Creative E-MU 1616m | Samsung SSD 840 Evo Basic - 1TB | Win10 |

TM Hotas Cougar w. U2nxt + hall sensors | VPC ACE-1 Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro

Two assisted startups and not once did Jester advise me to check that my oxygen was on...

It may have been the delirium due to the lack of O2, but I swear I heard him laughing just before I blacked out at 20K ft...

Not surprising. It's pretty obvious when you put your mask on with the O2 switch off. He knows that you will know within two seconds and doesn't want to insult you by asking.

Viewpoints are my own.

Not surprising. It's pretty obvious when you put your mask on with the O2 switch off. He knows that you will know within two seconds and doesn't want to insult you by asking.

LOL... But I don't actually wear a mask at home... At least not until everyone else in the house is asleep. :pilotfly:

Wayz Out

Intel Core i9 9900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming MB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb DDR4-3200 | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe

I had to abort my air refuel attempts because of laughing, when i heard him saying „may the force be with you“ after i missed the basket again :megalol:

If you hear him say "It puts the lotion in the basket"... EJECT! EJECT! EJECT!

Wayz Out