Problem with using TGP becaus of color

ex81

Hi,

when I use the TGP, it`s hard to place the "guncross" exactly over the target because the cross appears white and is nearly invisible.

I know that it is possible to change the HUD color to black (did that already).

So there maybe someone who knows how to darken the color of the TGP cross.

If so, please let me know.

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Thank you, but please a more detailed answer would be very nice.

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet

Hi, ex81! I don't believe you can change the color of the TGP crosshair itself, but you can switch the video feed between BHOT and WHOT if in FLIR mode in order to get better contrast between the crosshair and the target you're looking at. Make the TGP SOI and use Boat Switch Aft -- that usually has the best contrast for me. The default key binding for Boat Switch aft is right-alt + left arrow

EDIT: And don't forget to adjust the FLIR Gain. That can help with contrast as well.

Thank you for the detailed explanation. This will make bombing much more accurate.