flying after waypoints L-39 Albatros

Pindol

but my point is how to set these waypoints on the map and having them fly NDB I can not set up where each wants

The L-39C has no inertial navigation system, as such, you must perform all navigation using beacons that already exist on the map. You can see all beacons in the mission editor, or else use Lino's beacon map:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/588673/

or his beacon list:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/585582/

Get TC-1 map and fly visual like pros.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Go to digitalcombatsimulator.com and search user files for TC-1 map.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

To use kneeboard in sim, press Rshift+K

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Didn't ED say the beacons aren't working in the open alpha?

So to use beacons for nav, you'd have to use 1.5

The beacons work just fine in open alpha.

The issue is that they're modern beacons (VORTAC) which the L-39C cannot receive.

There's only 1 NDB ("Mercury" at 326 kHz, a bit West of Indian Springs) in the NTTR area that can be picked up by the L-39C's navigation equipment.

• 4 weeks later...