TMS-L/CMS/MIC/Pinky necessary? Where are the flaps buttons?

Archer7

Archer7+ I bet you fly better with a keyboard then I am doing with my new joystick. I admire your learning this program from the keyboard up.

That isn't a plus in his name, he was banned :doh:

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

This is like most intuitive scheme I made until now, tho I'm still improving it :D

I'm flying with gamepad, pitch/yaw/roll on analogs, weapons, CMs (CMS forward) and warning shutup on right numbers, throttle on left trigger and up button, clickable/free look on another trigger. Right triggers are for PAC and master mode. Left and right is air brake, down is wheel brake. Middle gamepad buttons are autopilot engage and labels switch.

Slew controls are on arrows, TMS are rshift + arrows, radios are ralt + arrows and trimming is rctrl + arrows. DMS is 1235. Coolie switch is WASD and china hat QE. Pinky is lalt, lctrl or lshift + Q.

NVG is V, lshift + V is gain up, lctrl + V is gain down, rest is default.