Multiplayer section

VMFA117_Poko

I have one suggetion. Don't you think that "Multiplayer" should be inside "Tracks, Missions and Campaigns" as a subsection...(same for DCS and LockOn)? At least a mirror of (a link to) separate actual MP section for a proper title. Multiplayer issues are connected with mission issues. For example - where should I share MP mission?

I vote for renaming "Tracks, Missions and Campaigns" to "Missions, Campaigns, Tracks & Multiplayer" with subsection for the last one.

Edited by Poko24

We had debated whether to open dedicated Multiplayer sub-forums in the LO and DCS sections. The main reason we decided to make the MP section separately, was to prevent duplicate postings in the LO and DCS sections and to better fit the general forum structure ("Simulation" and "Reality" sections). For better or worse, we will probably keep the current set-up for a while, unless a strong need arises to change it, which I don't imagine will happen anytime soon.

Let's see how the DCS and LO dynamics evolve and we can revisit this. Nothing is set in stone, but we also don't want to constantly bug the ED admins to change the western forum.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules