Cockpit 2.0

Mainstay

Canopy is really a side feature, not sure about textures. Its a substantial shape change of some parts of it, realignment, repositioning etc. Its explained in most recent development update. The only person who knows what's to be expected as a final result is Rudel, since he is working on actual references and some laser scanning for those areas.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

It would be great to have version with MFD or NS430 at least... I could pay for that feature.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G960F przy użyciu Tapatalka

PC: i7 13700k, 64GB RAM 3200MHz DDR4, RTX 4090, VR: Quest 3.

VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, crosswinds rudder pedals, VPC panel CP3, WinWing PTO2

that "side feature" is making good module worst module for VR. unplayable.. and with actually most modern red aircraft its a shame how ignorant the developers are. even the whole canopy glass delete choice would be better than having module without ability to get visual. its absolutely normal to lose visual when focusing only on it.

coloured and dirty. i am more capable with l39 or su25t, just because i can see the enemy and not lose them while focusing only on them. also with vigen, no problem. so it is just the canopy of mig what makes it so bad. and that proved it to me by 3 other aircrafts with no problem to do a2a and also seeing mig21 against me how they are completly blind.

you should do the quick solution.

peace.

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

I was talking from a workload perspective, not a user. We know its important for you, thats why it was added on top.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

then i should sorry to you for my misunderstanding. sorry

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

Canopy is really a side feature, not sure about textures. Its a substantial shape change of some parts of it, realignment, repositioning etc. Its explained in most recent development update. The only person who knows what's to be expected as a final result is Rudel, since he is working on actual references and some laser scanning for those areas.

Okay thank you for the information :thumbup:

g8PjVMw.png

Would send the devs a drink after my first radar autoranged guns kill. Really hope for a properly sized, aligned, calibrated and working ASP.

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

A clean or un weathered version would be very nice,not a great fan of the current version,that with all respect,resembles my old grandfather's garden shed.

If it was the iconic turquoise green colour too,even better.

So we live in hope biggrin.gif

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

A clean or un weathered version would be very nice,not a great fan of the current version,that with all respect,resembles my old grandfather's garden shed.

If it was the iconic turquoise green colour too,even better.

So we live in hope biggrin.gif

Yep, we want a time travel machine:smilewink: Komsomol Warranty and all :smilewink:

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder