• 3 months later...
Hi guys

For some reason my SA-2 Setup is not firing at incomming aircraft

I have

SAM SR P-19

SAM SA-2 TR SNR-75 Fan Song

Multiple SAM SA-2 LN SM-90

They are tracking but not firing, am I missing something ? :cry:

I am also finding the SA-2 set up a bit of a damp squib.......I have also read and digested the link given in reply 2,but still do not see any action from this ' Air Defence' system.

I have the 3 above systems set up with options No1.'Weapon Free',and No2.'Alarm State RED'.......However,I must be doing something wrong,because this just ain't working for me doh.gif

The aircraft I'm flying is the new community A-4E-C.

Any further help,pointers or advice would be really appreciated guys......there's a chap going nuts here over this.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

They are all in the same group correct?

Sorry for my ignorance.....but how do you mean ?.......I have them grouped together yes,but do they have to be linked in someway?

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

You added the other units by clicking the > arrow. So it'll say Unit <>X of <>Y. With the first set you can use the <> to change to different units in the group and the second set changes how many units are in the group. > Will add a unit and < removes the last unit.

When they are in the same group if you move the first unit around then all of the other units will move with it. Also they have the same group name.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

You added the other units by clicking the > arrow. So it'll say Unit <>X of <>Y. With the first set you can use the <> to change to different units in the group and the second set changes how many units are in the group. > Will add a unit and < removes the last unit.

When they are in the same group if you move the first unit around then all of the other units will move with it. Also they have the same group name.

Erm......No,this is the problem isn't it ?......I have to link them doh.gif

Thanks Grimes and Kayos,I appreciate your help guys thumbup.gif

Eureka......got it working,thanks again guys thumbup.gif

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=218487

I think the general rules listed here apply across the board.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.