DCS WORLD | 2018 AND BEYOND

Glowing_Amraam

• ED Team

2018 has been a wonderful year for DCS with outstanding new aircraft, maps, and campaigns. This year saw the release of DCS World 2.5 with advancements in technology and art. We think that 2019 will be even better with eagerly awaited products and features.

In celebration, we are offering 50% off on most DCS World modules from 19 December to 7 January 2019, at 0600 GMT. Find them at:

Aircraft: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/

Maps: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/terrains/

Campaigns: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/campaigns/

From all of us at Eagle Dynamics, thank you, our users and partners, for your support and for making this all possible.

Happy Holidays,

The Eagle Dynamics Team

Enjoy the video! :)

OMG the end of the video!! I really hope 2019 will be THE year!

Indeed, holy smokes! :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

All I can say is Wow!!!!! Awesome video again GA. Man, I wish I could get my shadows that crisp.

Cheers!

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

• ED Team
can't see anything, video is restricted....

I just checked if the video has any restrictions on youtube, and it doesn't, so not sure why it would be restricted to you.. :(

If you are using facebook, the video was also uploaded here:

https://www.facebook.com/eagle.dynamics/videos/586671781780202/

GA your videos are stunning as always.. this is one of the best Ive seen so far.

You are a MASTER in what your'e doing

10/10

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Did every one of you watched that video into very end? Because no one wrote anything about F-16 Falcon. Seem they already have 3D model ... may be it will come out following Spring ... which one? :D

Yes i think many people didnt watch it till the end.... that F-16 tease is insane! :joystick:

TY ED!

*Points at the screen and screams!

Wife comes running into the room. "WHAT!! WHAT!! Are you okay??!!

Points the to screen again, "Ef.....ef...... F16!!!"

Wife rolls eyes, walks out and says "You'll be in an old folks home or dead before you get your hands on that. Keep dreamin."

About Two weeks! :-)

Your Search-Fu is far better than mine!

I was surprised by GlowingAmraam's latest video yesterday. GA always has great videos, of course. But this one has haunted me all yesterday and all today. I've watched it about 10 times so far. The music is a killer! The videography is awesome. The story is... ah, I've run out of superlatives. I was telling my wife about it and just recalling it gave me goosebumps.

Wow.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...