Looking for good x 52 pro Profile

Baasar

People seem to like this x52 profile I built a few years ago. Not sure if it's still working as good as it once did. I've since purchased a Warthog HOTAS, but it will be a foundation for a good profile if nothing else.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

Thanks. So all I need to do is put your file in my profile folder? Sry im new at joysticks and flight sims.

That post includes instructions as well as reference cards. Read further into the post for fine tuning and answers to most questions.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm