Blury Cockpit lables

Baasar

There is a setting, something along the lines of "Cockpit Resolution" or something in your graphics settings menu.

Nope. This option isn't for cockpit textures resolution. It determines resolution of cockpit displays (for example - MFCD)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

--

"The three best things in life are a good landing, a good orgasm, and a good shit.

A night carrier landing is one of the few opportunities to experience all three at the same time."

What graphics card are you using? If it's AMD go to your Catalyst Control Center (right click on desktop and choose from the dropdown list) and turn off "Open GL Tripple Buffering if its on. that should do the trick. :thumbup:

quick edit. As Mike B said, download horse of war cockpit mod, you must, it's the best A10c mod out there bar none and read my recent post below if you have problems with it. Not many people have but I did.

Hi all.

Thought I might share this with you all, and I'm not trying to teach my grandmother to suck eggs because I'm sure it's been mentioned before or the majority have worked it out. But for thoughs who haven't... I've just downloaded this mod from Lock on files.

http://www.lockonfiles.com/files/file/2566-ricardos-horse-of-war/ (sorry, can't copy link so good old copy and paste)

Because firstly think it's one of the best mods out there and secondly being a complete numpty I reinstalled windows and forgot to back up doh.gif

Anyway, to the point. For those of you getting strange textures with it, simpley remove the gobaldegook at the begining of the file name, (I've highlighted it in red) JAN%2025%2014%20A_10C_C_EDM_TEX.zip,

then it will work fine. Not sure why it's there in the first place but hay ho, it's sorted now.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Cheersdrinks_nologo.gif

Edited by Caspet
horse of war must have

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Muhammad Ali-(Cassius Clay)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, that's not gonna work. Highly detailed graphics require high performance hardware. Either you lower your settings so you can use older hardware or you need to get yourself new hardware.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I had textures on low and moved them to high. I can read the labels on switches now ect. But I want to be able to play on lower settings. I have an older comp.

Oh, now you tell us :-)

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Muhammad Ali-(Cassius Clay)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Install Horse of War cockpit mod, then You should be able to see sharp labels at least in medium texture settings.

EDIT:

Sorry Mike_Busutil, didn't noticed Your post.

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.