Next update?

The changelog does not mention it, but I hope that some of the multicrew coding will be included in 1.2.7, since as far as i know Belsimtek are dependent on ED to implement code for that inorder to make progress.

Honestly progress tworads release version of both the Huey and the MI-8 is very slow.

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

" Corrected missions " for Huey ?

Is it what BST described as a " big update at the end of this month ? "

I'm not an Mi-8 expert, but honestly I think it's in a very good state for first Beta version, everything is quality... I only see main rotorhead and tail rotor mechanism animation absolutely absent ( cyclic/collective/lead-lag/flap movements and tail rotor blade pitch movements ), while the blades flex is well made already ....

And the fan of course !

But the Huey got much more things to be fixed ...

Correct start up/shutdown procedure

Ergonomic way to sling load ( I've heard it's up to ED ? )

Rotor visual accuracy ( mast orientation, less visual collective blade pitch etc... )

I see significant loss in heli perfs since 1.2.6, I have hard times reaching 110 IAS at sea level, fully loaded with rockets and only 3/4 fuel... I'm not in High mountains with low DA... EB-1 told they re-rigged the mechanical correlation between collective stick movements and actual swashplate pitch change to give the feeling of less power... this should have been toned down too much, what thinks real UH-1 pilots ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

Yes I forgot those, of course, and they are probably the most important ones !

A lot of work still ahead ... But I'm sure they are working on it, we even saw some miniguns now for door gunners , so the update they mean is surely not 1.2.7 or at least that initial change log

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm not an Mi-8 expert, but honestly I think it's in a very good state for first Beta version, everything is quality... I only see main rotorhead and tail rotor mechanism animation absolutely absent ( cyclic/collective/lead-lag/flap movements and tail rotor blade pitch movements ), while the blades flex is well made already ....

And the fan of course !

ADF and radios, bombsight, internally viewed crew mates. Apparently the climate control (fan) is not being implemented:) This aint a rant just pointing out what I think still needs to be implemented;)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But the Huey got much more things to be fixed ...

Correct start up/shutdown procedure

Ergonomic way to sling load ( I've heard it's up to ED ? )

Rotor visual accuracy ( mast orientation, less visual collective blade pitch etc... )

I see significant loss in heli perfs since 1.2.6, I have hard times reaching 110 IAS at sea level, fully loaded with rockets and only 3/4 fuel... I'm not in High mountains with low DA... EB-1 told they re-rigged the mechanical correlation between collective stick movements and actual swashplate pitch change to give the feeling of less power... this should have been toned down too much, what thinks real UH-1 pilots ?

Hello,

I think like you and I wait these fix with a lot of impatient, of course I know that these two modules are "Open Beta"...

Bye, Skull.

I must add, regarding the Mi-8 beta campaign that will come in 1.2.7 : if the re-arming/refueling system do not work correctly, it will create a lot of frustration as some missions really require at least re-arming;, and if it works 3 times on 10 ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]