Castor Troy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team

if you are still seeing issues we need to see your dcs log

Unless the log shows the BREAKPOINT in the crash log it will be a different issue

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I now have the malware issue with Bitdefender and WorldGeneral.dll - am working through it but think there is some AV update doing the rounds that is causing false positives

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Game Fails Integrity Check

Good Evening All,

I just applied the hot fix and my DCS runs smoothly again- Thanks a lot to the team for getting me back into the air again :thumbup:

However, when I went to the Multiplayer Screen, the icon for a failed integrity check was active. I just wondered if that is still related to the original problem preventing DCS from authorizing the user or may it have to do with the hot fix?

I run a clean install without any mods (not counting SRS).

Best regards,

Cepheus

E D I T: After updating SRS and starting DCS again the integrity check was now passed, just in case somebody else encounters the issue

Edited by Cepheus76
Problem doesn't exist anymore

Tried applying the hotfix and get an access error cannot move file, the file WorldGeneral.dll which it is trying to move does not seem to be there when I look at the respective directories in _downloads and in BIN

I tried again to update see if it would download the file but I get the same error

I enclose the two log files for the auto update.

Alicatt_autoupdate_log.txt

autoupdate_log.txt

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Patch came out and it logs in fine as normal now. Thanks to BigNewy and everyone at ED that solved the issue. I am grateful to get to test the OB release, and appreciate the quick fix!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.

That sounds like antivirus problem.

WorldGeneral.dll triggers some antivirus softwares.

Thanks, that was it.

Bitdefender had quietly quarantined it without giving me an alert to it happening.

Updated and logged in :thumbup:

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

S!

Hotfix fixed the crash at login. Very nice!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  Motherboard: ASUS TUF B550-Plus Memory: Kingston FuryX 64Gb GPU: AMD Radeon 6950XT 16Gb HDD: Samsung EVO SSD x 2 Monitor: Samsung 27" Flight gear: Virpil stick, MFG pedals OS: Windows 11 Pro

All back to normal here too, hotfix worked like a charm. Thanks to BIGNEWEY for the help and all at ED for the quick response to the issue :thumbup:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

• ED Team
All back to normal here too, hotfix worked like a charm. Thanks to BIGNEWEY for the help and all at ED for the quick response to the issue :thumbup:

Good to hear and thanks for letting us know.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Working for me as well. Thank you!

Rig: i9 10900KF @5.3GHz | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 3600MHz | ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3090 24GB OC | ASUS Maximus XII Formula | 2x 2TB Intel SSD6 NVMe M.2 | VKB F-14CG on Gunfighter III Base | TM Warthog HOTAS | TM Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

Hangar: FC3 | F-86F | F-4E [Pre-Ordered] | F-5E | F-14A/B | F-15E | F-16C | F/A-18C | Mirage 2000C | JF-17 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19P | MiG-21bis | AJS-37 | AV-8B | L39 | C-101 | A-10C/CII | Yak-52 | P-51D | P-47D | Fw 190 A-8/D-9 | Bf 109 | Spitfire | I-16 | UH-1 Huey