Flyable Helicopters Mod, DCSW 1.2.2

so you can change only the gun sound

If for you it is not hard! Could you write how to change to the new sound! The sound of cannon in this Apache.

Thx.

Не говорите что мне надо делать и я не скажу куда вам надо идти…

| Asus Z390 | Core i5 9600K | HyperX Fury 32Gb | RTX 2070 | 1TB HDD + Intel Optane memory 32Gb | Thrustmaster F-16C Viper Add-on Grip+TWCS Throttle | Dell WMR | Oculus Quest 2 |

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

db_units_helicopters is only for AI

with ka-50 cockpit and AFM you can't drop chaff

flickering landing gear is a collision model issue - because differ from Ka-50 coll. model

so you can change only the gun sound

others need very harcore modding

СHAFF and Flares.

P.S.I so remade in the similar file, only for planes(PlaneConst.lua) for other flayable F-16 new model for DCSW change parametr launch flares\chaff,forsage and ......

P.S.2

AH-64A\D

main_gear_pos = {1.062, -2.499, 1.017},

nose_gear_pos = {-9.522, -1.552, 0},

KA-50

main_gear_pos = {-0.414, -1.83, 1.336},

nose_gear_pos = {4.41, -1.79, 0},

Need test

Sorry my english

Edited by ALF7

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~

Thanks, works great.

But, how did you make the Shturm-missiles work? What did you change in the missiles_data.lua?

Is it possible to make air-to-air missiles work? In reality the KA-50 can launch R-60 and R-73 missiles.

Edited by Jerec

Thanks, works great.

But, how did you make the Shturm-missiles work? What did you change in the missiles_data.lua?

Is it possible to make air-to-air missiles work? In reality the KA-50 can launch R-60 and R-73 missiles.

For shturms Head_Type parameter was changed from 6 to 4

As for AA on helicopters it might work but i didn't test it as it doesn't feel realistic

fly the hellfires autonomous or do i need constand lock and laser the target?

that's how AGM-114K work, AGM-114L(ongbow) and some later versions are fire and forget - if i am not mistaken, i'm not sure if L in DCS are programmed to be fire and forget, there is known misconception about hellfires being fire and forget missiles

I like the sound of that gun!! Maybe there's too much treble nah? :D

i took this sound from some youtube video, edited it a little as i could, if somebody can come up with better sounds that would be great

that's how AGM-114K work, AGM-114L(ongbow) and some later versions are fire and forget - if i am not mistaken, i'm not sure if L in DCS are programmed to be fire and forget, there is known misconception about hellfires being fire and forget missiles

ah, wasn't aware about that, thank you for clarification

you should do new mi-28-collision with tail

wheels on the ground.

how do you propose i should do that? default mi-28 collision model doesn't work, i think you're not serious if you think i can make proper collision model myself

I also have not managed to do this

we can ask for help from:Hungaro Jet, Pat01...

they are very good on this issue.

I would ask them but i know its very time consuming and not easy thing to do, at least Mi-28 doesn't sink under ground and doesn't lean on either side

My friend try to explain meaning of files posted, attached file doesn't seam to do anything with collision model, what is it for?

String activation code most of the helicopters; however have some sort of error, I will review it

this is just an example for development