M-2000C wrong entry.lua?

Theodossis

Well I just updated my DCS 1.5 and I noticed that in dir: DCS World OpenBeta\DemoMods\aircraft\M-2000C\entry.lua theres a wrong value on declare_plugin. What I mean:

Ouch!!! Sorry about that. :(

I'll post a fix in a few, must coax the info from my busted computer.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Ouch!!! Sorry about that. :(

I'll post a fix in a few, must coax the info from my busted computer.

Manually, what entry should i put in to replace it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

Manually, what entry should i put in to replace it?

M-2000C

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

This little trick does not work. If you do, you create a double M-2000C icon on the main page, one greyed out (not activated), the other one activated.

If the entry.lua is changed back to the original one with Aviojet in it, the greyed out icon disappears again.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!