On JDAM and JSOW

kaoqumba

From what I understand, yes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

JDAMs don’t apply to routes. That’s with JSOWs because they basically glide to target.

JDAMs can alter their attack angles.

I answered in general. Yes.

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

JDAMs don’t apply to routes. That’s with JSOWs because they basically glide to target.

JDAMs can alter their attack angles.

I answered in general. Yes.

That's great! JDAM of A10C can hardly do this. Believe that F/A18C can give us a brand new JDAM

You can set impact angle for JDAM’s and also impact velocity in FPS .... needless to say if you set weird values you won’t get a range scale and bombs won’t come off.

You can also set impact azimuth.

But I don’t know how JDAM’s integrate with Hornet avionics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can set impact angle for JDAM’s and also impact velocity in FPS .... needless to say if you set weird values you won’t get a range scale and bombs won’t come off.

You can also set impact azimuth.

But I don’t know how JDAM’s integrate with Hornet avionics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I need! I'm looking forward to experiencing all this on F/A18C.