Anyone else with items stuck in US customs?

Super bummed out, as I was hoping to have my new rudder pedals for the weekend. This is the longest shipping time I have ever had in 20 years buying on the Internet. They were shipped out 1 month ago today. They finally showed up at US customs after 3 weeks getting there, then have been stuck for another week! With all that time, I just know these expensive pedals will have been dropped, banged, bent, or otherwise damaged after so long!

It seems that Mail customs was not supposed to be affected by the current US government shut down. Anyone know?:helpsmilie:

They're a surly bunch in the best of times . I bet they're even more disgruntled now . I dealt with them several times some years ago , and it was two different worlds . Attitude on one side of the Ambassador bridge , and a smiling "welcome to Canada !" on the other .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

They're a surly bunch in the best of times . I bet they're even more disgruntled now . I dealt with them several times some years ago , and it was two different worlds . Attitude on one side of the Ambassador bridge , and a smiling "welcome to Canada !" on the other .

exactly. I used to drive over to Vancouver a lot. At the border, I always got the standard question, "what is your business in Canada today?" My reply, I'm a tourist, and I'm here to spend money. "Let him through, enjoy your stay in Canada...." :)

Man, I lucked out with my WarBRD delivery. Once it shipped, it was one week later that I had it.

OP, not sure what rudder pedals you're waiting on, but my Crosswinds came very well boxed and secure for shipment. I don't think even an ill mannered Orangutan could've damaged them...

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I hope mine was package nicely as well.

Of course as soon as I posted this thread, tracking shows mine pedals have arrived in city, to be delivered Monday. That's a relief, but I'm still quite concerned as it will be a long 2 day wait to see what a 1 month journey has done to my expensive pedals!

Update!

After my last post, I checked my tracking number one last time, I found they moved up the delivery to today, and they were already at my office! I couldn't wait, and have company keys, so I just made to 2 hour round trip to get them. I have opened the box and they seem to have made it OK!

I'm now the proud owner of a lovely set of Slaw pedals

6 months.... I wasn't happy but it arrived finally and of course while I was out of town.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP