Virpil Throttle Axis Issue

Razor5-1

Hello,

I have just gone through the Virpil calibration of all the axis and the issue I have is that the slider lever on the right rZ axis and the slider between both throttles Z axis is not matching the positions of the actual device. I have calibrated a number of times and the values are constantly the same.

In the rearmost position off the slider lever rZ. Which should be minimum or zero, is actually giving a reading of 36%. So if trying to use this as a throttle for example. At idle the engine is giving 36% instead of zero.

The maximum value is also reached well before the position of the physical lever on the throttle.

Is there a way I can manually adjust this to bring the 36% back to 0% and extend the 100% to the actual end of travel of the lever?

A similar situation is happening with the other Z axis too. The remaining axis are working perfectly.

• 1 month later...

Try this guys!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3725345&postcount=17

Kudos to Karon and Cyph3r if work for both of you.:thumbup:

Intel 8700K@4.7ghz(all cores) / 32Gb DDR4 /WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500gb (DCS Only) / MSI GeForce RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G / Windows 10 PRO / VPC WarBRD Base + Warthog Stick + Foxx Mount / Thrustmaster TPR pedals / Thustmaster MFD / Thrustmaster Warthog throttle + Monstertech chair mount

Hello,

I have just gone through the Virpil calibration of all the axis and the issue I have is that the slider lever on the right rZ axis and the slider between both throttles Z axis is not matching the positions of the actual device. I have calibrated a number of times and the values are constantly the same.

In the rearmost position off the slider lever rZ. Which should be minimum or zero, is actually giving a reading of 36%. So if trying to use this as a throttle for example. At idle the engine is giving 36% instead of zero.

The maximum value is also reached well before the position of the physical lever on the throttle.

Is there a way I can manually adjust this to bring the 36% back to 0% and extend the 100% to the actual end of travel of the lever?

A similar situation is happening with the other Z axis too. The remaining axis are working perfectly.

Doesn't seem like judder issue.

Do you "save device profile" after calibration?

For rotary axis on the throttle grip, make sure you set center as well, as far as I remember.