One of possible UCM configs for modern combat aviation.

UIV

Looking good.

could have looked better with the Thrustmaster equipment replaced with some VKB :music_whistling:

I agree the new VKB Throttle would have made a better picture, and a seek preview for us. But the mounts do look really nice, would make a great Christmas present, if they will be available. :thumbup:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Looking good.

could have looked better with the Thrustmaster equipment replaced with some VKB :music_whistling:

I do agree!

Not only it would've looked better, it would've felt and worked better, too!

Our purpose is not to make a throttle "just like TM but a bit cheaper".

Nor it is to make a throttle "just like TM but a bit better".

Nor it is to make a throttle "just like TM but with a couple extra buttons".

We are working on a throttle that will set a new standard.

And we will be working on it for as long as it takes to deliver nothing less than what we want it to be.

So stay tuned.

:joystick:

>

Best Regards from VKB Lair,

AeroGator

Looking good.

UCM stands for Universal Controller Mount, so you can actually mount other manufacturer's controllers as well, which is nicely displayed with the TM throttle in the photo. ;)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

UCM looking pretty sweet, however I would be much more exited for a throttle (with detents) to mount to it.

We are sorely lacking a quality throttle with detents at this time. Other than TM of course...

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

UCM looking pretty sweet, however I would be much more exited for a throttle (with detents) to mount to it.

We are sorely lacking a quality throttle with detents at this time. Other than TM of course...

Agreed.

The WinWing throttle does seem to be the new bar so far, though, for the extended throw if nothing else.

Also, a good frontier to push in stick development: FFB. Patents have expired. Hint, hint, VKB!

Big ++

Detents IMHO, are an absolute must. I am interested in the throttle and how it is developing. I do not know the current status nor where intent is with the development of the throttle but, for my two cents, I would be unable to purchase if detents were not a part of the design.

Cheers