I can not take off in the F/A-18C

equinox137

I am lined up at Groom Lake, everything started up. I go full burners and can not get above 120kts before hitting the end of the runway. Even if I do get airborne, I have to stay on afterburners to stay in the air and never go above 200 kts and below 9 degrees AOA.

Edited by equinox137

Need some more information I think?

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

I am lined up at Groom Lake, everything started up. I go full burners and can not get above 120kts before hitting the end of the runway. Even if I do get airborne, I have to stay on afterburners to stay in the air and never go above 200 kts and below 9 degrees AOA.

I mean.. my main guesses would be you only have one engine started.. or the speedbrake is open, or you don't have the option checked in the "Special" menu in the options menu that disables the need to enable the finger lifts to enable afterburners. Or perhaps you've adjusted the y saturation on your throttle axes?

But yeah maybe you should create a trackfile or a youtube video showing us the instrument panels or exterior views. Perhaps enable the control surface indicator as well.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.