Starting with AI aircraft visible

aztec01

I'm trying to create a mission using an air corridor in an evacuation mission, premised on an impending invasion by Russian forces. I want to evacuate a large number of civil and military aircraft out of Tblisi/Vaziani with more aircraft movements to and fro between airbases as well as supply missions from off map. Player mission is to protect the corridor. I want, for example, to send 4 UK C-130's and 2 Yak-40's out of Tbllisi in 5 min increments and through the corridor to safety. but I sure would like to have them all on the map at the same time before departure. As it is, they appear one at a time instead of magically popping up at engine start (There may also be a missile strike on the base and they might become targets...not sure yet) How do I do that? I've got some simple flight plans in already and they are working well. I'd just like to see more active aircraft. Any help/ideas?:helpsmilie:

Check the box titled "uncontrolled" and make sure the groups start time is the same as mission start. This will have the group sitting on the ramp but effectively "turned off". On the 2nd tab there is the "Triggered Actions" menu, go in and add Command>Start.

When you want the group to spool up and start taxiing you need to make a trigger for it. Set the condition to be whatever you want, like time more than 300 seconds. Set the action to be AI Push Task, and then select the group and the start command from the list.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum