Any ideas of an exact Date of when she goes Live - Page 5 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-17-2017, 07:34 PM   #41
ricktoberfest

Reputation power: 6
ricktoberfest is on a distinguished road

I for one am glad they waited till later in the month so I could use my mid-month paycheck and still get 30% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ricktoberfest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:21 PM   #42
MikeMikeJuliet

MikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegOhm_SD View Post
“Another interesting point is we are at $69 for a new jet aircraft. Wonder if the more complex 18 and 14 will be higher.......Getting up there for those on limited budgets.....“

Prices aren’t that bad when you consider you can blow the same amount on a night out with drinks or dinner for two only to pass it and have nothing to show for it.
I quite like your train of thought.
MikeMikeJuliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:39 PM   #43
WarHawk72

Reputation power: 2
WarHawk72 will become famous soon enoughWarHawk72 will become famous soon enoughWarHawk72 will become famous soon enough

Been unemployed and having to budget on $43 (AUS) per fortnight after expenses it did take me some time to save up enough to purchase the module....but let's face it, it's not like we have not had enough information/news/updates on the forums to plan in advance that it was getting closer to release.

As far as the price goes, if it means i need to save up longer to help support a simulator i have fallen in love with then that is what i will do. Planning a budget is not that hard to do it is amazing how fast putting $5 a week away adds up to.

But that is my opinion on it, everyone has there own.

Keep safe and happy flying all S!

Last edited by WarHawk72; 11-17-2017 at 09:42 PM.
WarHawk72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:24 AM   #44
MikeMikeJuliet

MikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really niceMikeMikeJuliet is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarHawk72 View Post
Been unemployed and having to budget on $43 (AUS) per fortnight after expenses it did take me some time to save up enough to purchase the module....but let's face it, it's not like we have not had enough information/news/updates on the forums to plan in advance that it was getting closer to release.

As far as the price goes, if it means i need to save up longer to help support a simulator i have fallen in love with then that is what i will do. Planning a budget is not that hard to do it is amazing how fast putting $5 a week away adds up to.

But that is my opinion on it, everyone has there own.

Keep safe and happy flying all S!
The same in any other purchase as well. If you don't have the money straight up plan accordingly.
MikeMikeJuliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 02:04 PM   #45
Jester986

Reputation power: 1
Jester986 will become famous soon enoughJester986 will become famous soon enough

Damn, I'm going to have drag my whole rig down to my parents place for thanksgiving incase they release it this Friday...
Jester986 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 07:18 PM   #46
protea1

Reputation power: 4
protea1 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by USSInchon View Post
It will be released when then becomes now.

lol!