Input Devices Re-Initialisation - Page 8 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-15-2017, 10:56 AM   #71
Coug4r

Reputation power: 3
Coug4r will become famous soon enoughCoug4r will become famous soon enough

I also 'suffer' from this issue but luckily not that often, and yes i also got a Realtek onboard soundcard.

After some googeling on Realtek connection/device detection issues i ran into some posts which might help. I followed the instructions in one post and the dis-reconnect hasn't occured yet at all for a couple of days.

Apart from 1 setting (advanced playback device) i did what was described in the post with the pics of the Realtek Audio Manager, including the disabling of the notifications from Realtek HD Audio Manager (Windows 10):

https://superuser.com/questions/9548...-in-windows-10

Dutch Baron found a vid with similar instructions for Windows 7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCQOTBXFznw

E: It just happened again.. never mind all this :|
If man were meant to fly he'd be filled with helium.

Last edited by Coug4r; 11-15-2017 at 01:01 PM.
Coug4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 09:15 AM   #72
Olmba

Reputation power: 0
Olmba is on a distinguished road

Hi ,

As mention in previous post I have been struggling with this issue over a very long periode of time when it occurs about every 15-20 min. I also have the Realtek audio card, and uninstalling the drivers did not make any different.

I have been running DCS in 4k 3840x2160 native resolution, but today I changed to 2560x1440 and the issue seems to have disappeared. I have now been flying for about 3 hours in 1.5 open beta and 2 hours in 2.0 open alpha with none Input Devices Re-Initialization.

I will do some more flying and report back if any changes.

Edit: Change back to 4K and still no Input Devices Re-Initialization, have no clue what fix it in my case.

Edit: After more investigating why my issue disappeared I found out that when changed from HD to AC97 in Bios/onboard devices/sound that did the big trick for me. When turning back to HD, the issue come back.
Played DCS without any Input Devices Re-Initialization for about 15 hours, before I was lucky if this not occurred every 15 minutes.
DCS now feels like a new combat sim without any stutters and input Devices Re-Initialization :-)

My PC spec:
i7-3930K @ 3.20GHz /4.6GHZ
RAMPAGE IV EXTREME
Ram 32GB
Geforce GTX Titan 6GB
TrackIr

Last edited by Olmba; 11-17-2017 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Added info:
Olmba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tm warthog, uncontrolled input