Looking for shooting range

Unfortunately I lack the time to do so. I barely have about an hour here and there to fly DCS anymore and dont want to waste it in the ME.

I just got the F5 and wanted to practice some A-G on a shooting range but cant really find anything suitable in the stock missions.

Also thought maybe someone might have more insight to what a "realistic" shooting range would look like cause I have no idea.

Edited by IonicRipper

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here ya go modify as you see fit. TC

Bodney Target Range.miz

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

the 476th have a great ground target mid pack, If you do decide to make tour own their mod is brilliant

The pack doesnt seem to work since the last update

Here ya go modify as you see fit. TC

Is this for NTTR, TC? I cant seem to make it work

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It has been a while since I flew the F5E but I recall there is a Tutorial Mission for dropping Guided Bombs that you can probably easily modify/customize but then as suggested earlier, it probably wouldn't take but a few minutes to create your own simple shooting range with static and moving targets.

I will see what I have here. I know I created a couple missions to practice ground and A2A. If I can find it I'll PM you with a link.

SnowTiger:joystick:

Yes! That looks exactly like what i was looking for. Looking forward to testing it out. Thank you!

It has been a while since I flew the F5E but I recall there is a Tutorial Mission for dropping Guided Bombs that you can probably easily modify/customize but then as suggested earlier, it probably wouldn't take but a few minutes to create your own simple shooting range with static and moving targets.

I will see what I have here. I know I created a couple missions to practice ground and A2A. If I can find it I'll PM you with a link.

I would've prefered on NTTR that is the problem.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]