Radio Reply font size

MrReynolds

Hi chaps.

I've recently upgraded to 4K and I am having "huge" problems reading the 9 line replies from the AFAC due to the tiny font size.

I've searched the Web for an answer - and have managed to alter the radio command input font size.

*** I however cannot for the life of me manage to edit the replies that go in the top left? ***

Any links to the answer would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance :-)

I know this isn't what you asked for, but maybe it'll give you some hints. Also, I did a search for fonts in the installation directory and I found some interesting ones under ..\dxgui\skins\skinME list_box* and menu_radio*

Finally, on my Surface Book (I don't play DCS on it) the Windows default is to set the font to 200% due to high resolution ratio. Have you tried setting the Windows display option?

Good luck.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2878356#post2878356

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Thanks for trying.

I copied all of the folders across from Chat enhancer to no avail. (Thank goodness for backup folders)! It actually made me lose the message text to the left.

Think I'll leave it and use my ear lol!

SCRAP THAT - it worked!

The ME doesn't - but the radio reply is now legible. Thanks all (although the little bit of autism in me want to know WHERE I edit the font size for this text ;-) )

Edited by MrReynolds

I gave up on trying to get this resolved a long time ago,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle