Get rid of the auto comms menu popping up

Eldur

I highly doubt this hasn't been brought up yet, but I just want to emphasize this for once.

Everytime you start taxiing, hook up on the shuttle or simply land, the comms menu pops up with some ATC action. Mostly, even if I know that behaviour, I still don't see it (that's another issue, the fonts are so tiny that thy're almost impossible to read anyway), press some F keys for changing views and they don't do what I intended them to do due to the auto comms. Most common take of this is me lining up on the cat with external view (since there are no crews around to direct me until we'll get the proper Stennis module) and then aborting my takeoff request while trying to get back into cockpit.

Could you change it so that either the auto comms are just not there at all (make it an option for the lazy ones who still want to have the chatter) and/or at least they won't keep the menus open? fsgrin.png

Also, even more importantly, the menu should navigate back. Trying to change views without luck is nothing compared to trying to R&R and just having to realize again that the comms still were in the ATC submenu...

Basic suggestion without knowing how it's been programmed if it's just running a simple script: Put "F11, F12" key presses or the actions triggered by those at the end of the scripts.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Yes, I agree: it's annoying.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

If you want the COMM's menu to simply never appear, there's a solution to make it invisible in the VAICOM for VoiceAttack thread: VAICOM for VoiceAttack Post #3

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1