Ground unit mod

SVKSniper

During the summer I have pogressed a bit on 3D models of vehicles. A texture for SUEZ-M is under final touches. Besides this vehicle I'm working also on the version with Oxygen and version with compressed air for A/C. At first I will release a version for the Open Beta version. Later will come also a version for 2.1 with modified textures. Here are some renders for your viewing pleasure. ;)

SUEZ04.thumb.jpg.fcdbaee63a59c2e022c3216869cd7de6.jpg

AKZS-75M01.thumb.jpg.a80e32659ca5987c8ef41d7c9c461738.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work :thumbup:

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sniper, thank you very much for this amazing and beautiful mod! especially i felt in love the ammunition depot. could you please, please make a version with closed doors and one with one side open and one side closed? and a green/brown/grey camouflage?

for example here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=122665&page=3

and here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=122665&page=13

a typical soviet airfield cold war era look would be awesome. . .

please keep up your stunning work!! it is always an amazing and cool addition for dcs!!!

Thank you flanker. Ammo depot have argument for day/night....(if you will two version i can make two depot...one with open door for Slovakia and second for Czech with one side open and close door). And yes now i update new textures for DCS 2.5...and i can make new color for depot.... Here one shots from MW for SKOT...

MW_DCS_2.5.thumb.jpg.aefa72583397bb220eab7bd1fa1eaecd.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, is there anybody who knows how to install this mod? I've downloaded CSLA_mod_SVKSniper and put the folder into _MODS folder, but vehicles didn't show up in the list. Then I tried to put it info Saved games/DCS mod folder (the same way as when installing BFVG mod), but nothing changed.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...