Wrong Helmet Model

Falkaroth

I can not believe it.

Why are you recycling the wrong looking pilot helmet?. He was already addressed with the hornet and was completely ignored. In this way, they stand behind realism and clearly do something wrong. Somehow I don't see any added value. For the price you charge, it's cheeky.

Every detail of every aspect should be rewarded. Each module should be unique!. For $ 79.99, I just expect more. In my opinion, the proportions of the helmet & Jhmcs are not correct here.

Can it be that moderators never forwarded this?.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=224986

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=196864

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=231826

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=211305

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=263930

Screen_200101_163316.thumb.png.02caa9cbdc8b35c960e91ffb855aa939.png

Screen_200101_163442.thumb.png.6508f00f7f7fcf3484c83f2d8cacf736.png

HMD.thumb.jpg.e88c3e14712b479673bc9e947d722e34.jpg

rlZw5Y4.thumb.jpg.2b3a4c17d87e147621d99a69fdbac19e.jpg

Edited by Falkaroth

i9-11900K, alle Kerne 5100 MHz  –  Asus ROG Maximus XIII Extreme – 64 GB DDR4 3733 MHz Cl17 – NVIDIA Rtx Asus Strix Oc 2080 super (4090 später 🕹️) – Hotas Warthog mit Drossel – Vpc Mongoos T50CM2 & Vpc 200 mm Verlängerung – Vpc ACE Sammlung Pedale -Trackir5

On my todo list this would be literally the LAST thing, there are much more important things on that list for both aircraft....:music_whistling:

But your priorities may vary :beer:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• ED Team

Hi,

the pilot model will be looked at in the future as we plan to also add pilot body in VR, however currently it is lower priority.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm assuming that if they get around to fixing the Hornet's helmet they'll apply the changes to the Viper as well, but it'll probably be a while before that happens since there's been no official response on this front.

I thought the same :hmm:

On my todo list this would be literally the LAST thing, there are much more important things on that list for both aircraft....:music_whistling:

But your priorities may vary :beer:

The Hornet was the first one I bought from day 1. The list with the highest priorities is long! :).

Hi,

the pilot model will be looked at in the future as we plan to also add pilot body in VR, however currently it is lower priority.

Thanks

Thank you for the information:thumbup:.

Cheers

i9-11900K, alle Kerne 5100 MHz  –  Asus ROG Maximus XIII Extreme – 64 GB DDR4 3733 MHz Cl17 – NVIDIA Rtx Asus Strix Oc 2080 super (4090 später 🕹️) – Hotas Warthog mit Drossel – Vpc Mongoos T50CM2 & Vpc 200 mm Verlängerung – Vpc ACE Sammlung Pedale -Trackir5

I can not believe it.

Why are you recycling the wrong looking pilot helmet?. He was already addressed with the hornet and was completely ignored. In this way, they stand behind realism and clearly do something wrong. Somehow I don't see any added value. For the price you charge, it's cheeky.

Every detail of every aspect should be rewarded. Each module should be unique!. For $ 79.99, I just expect more. In my opinion, the proportions of the helmet & Jhmcs are not correct here.

Can it be that moderators never forwarded this?.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=224986

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=196864

Perhaps it’s just such a personal, nitpicking minuscule issue that the developers decided to fix big issues that effect HUNDREDS of paying customers first? Cmon man, a friggen helmet? Maybe you should fly instead of watching yourself fly? I’m sure someday they will fix it(or perhaps throw in the towel frustrated from the constant barrage of miserable folks complaining on lack of dirt on tires, incorrect squat of loaded landing gear ect. and take a permanent holiday!)

Sorry to bring negativity but really??????

Edited by Mr. Big.”Biggs”

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Perhaps it’s just such a personal, nitpicking minuscule issue that the developers decided to fix big issues that effect HUNDREDS of paying customers first? Cmon man, a friggen helmet? Maybe you should fly instead of watching yourself fly? I’m sure someday they will fix it(or perhaps throw in the towel frustrated from the constant barrage of miserable folks complaining on lack of dirt on tires, incorrect squat of loaded landing gear ect. and take a permanent holiday!)

Sorry to bring negativity but really??????

Rly.

It is a fact that the helmet is misrepresented.:dunno:

At Hornet I was pretty sure that this was due to time constraints. And now the same with the Viper?. Forum members have already reported it at hornet release times. I'm totally honest about that!.. he looks really bad.

There is always someone who is not interested or interested. It seems to me that the developer is not interested in it.

That makes me really sad. The helmet is so beautiful in reality! why not here?. Every module should be unique!. Everyone can copy and paste! this is not an art & and does not correspond to the added value.:ermm:

1. Wrong Helmet

2. Jhmcs is too small

3. Visor proportions are incorrect

4. Details are missing

5. It would be nice to have both side of the helmet on the texture template

Greetings go out

858405298_jhmcsdcsvsrl.thumb.jpg.47421fe855c81b2e4e3b0980ba9da12e.jpg

Why is this a wishlist item? Our job as paying customers in Early Access is to find out what is bugged/incorrect/incomplete, etc., and report it to ED.

The helemet is wrong...this should be listed under the bugs section until corrected.

Because it's a placeholder not a bug.

Why is this a wishlist item? Our job as paying customers in Early Access is to find out what is bugged/incorrect/incomplete, etc., and report it to ED.

The helemet is wrong...this should be listed under the bugs section until corrected.

I only wanted to address this here. This was moved by a moderator in the wishlist. It doesn't look like a bug to me. But this should serve to improve something. If I could do it myself, I'd be done with it a long time ago :music_whistling:.

I have to praise Razbam in such matters. They also tackle such things. Here I miss feedback or a clarification. BIGNEWY ( presenter) was the first to comment on this topic. Thank you again. I had already addressed the same topic with the Hornet release!. Had already given up because of the meager feedback. There are users here who see this so-called problem and there are those who are not interested. I noticed this immediately...that's all I can do.:dunno:

If my English doesn't come across well here, it's because it's not my mother language.

Bye :bye:

Edited by Falkaroth

I'm sure it will be adjusted in due corse, but it is not a priority right now. It has no effect on the functioning of the aircraft in the sim. There are bigger fish to fry. I would like to see it corrected but I wouldn't expect it until after the aircraft is otherwise feature complete tbh.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Is this really worth the red angry frowny face though?

Sorry for that but whoever screams the loudest will also be heard. Otherwise, this only goes under...

THIS IS BETA

I know

Early access, also known as early funding, alpha-access, alpha founding, or paid-alpha, is a funding model in the video game industry by which consumers can purchase and play a game in the various pre-release development cycles, such as pre-alpha, alpha, and/or beta, while the developer is able to use those funds to continue further development on the game. Those that pay to participate typically help to debug the game, provide feedback and suggestions, and may have access to special materials in the game. The early-access approach is a common way to obtain funding for indie games, and may also be used along with other funding mechanisms, including crowdfunding. Many crowdfunding projects promise to offer access to alpha and/or beta versions of the game as development progresses; however, unlike some of these projects which solicit funds but do not yet have a playable game, all early access games offer an immediately playable version of the unfinished game to players.

Cheers

I'm sure it will be adjusted in due corse, but it is not a priority right now. It has no effect on the functioning of the aircraft in the sim. There are bigger fish to fry. I would like to see it corrected but I wouldn't expect it until after the aircraft is otherwise feature complete tbh.

Maybe!.:notworthy:

In any case, I am aware that priorities are set. With the finishing touches (overall) it becomes a great module.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, hope we get this updates for Viper and Hornet soon! As I have reworked myself already the textures of pilot's the colours of pilots suit, added second kneeboard, the life safe vest the ejection seat belts colour adjusted to match F-16's belts, the helmets glass visor for pilot transparency the colour adjusted, fixed the patches for USAF pilot suit the rank fixed at least now looks more realistic, but there is way much stuff that is currently wrong on pilot it no way matches the F-16 pilot suit as naval pilots/aviators have different suit life-saving vest and also F-18 pilots must different from F16 pilot gear wise.

Check my post here for my stuff and my reworked textures for F16.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=263930

Please can you check this will much appreciate

GIVE US!

Obvious F-16 C/D/A and B (MLU ver.)

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

Intel Core I7 6850K 6/12 core OC@4.3Ghz /Gigabyte X99 Wifi/ Corsair DDR4 3400Mhz 32Gb VENGENCE LED/ PSU Corsair RM 850 Fully Modular 80+Gold/ MSI GamingX GTX1080OC/ SSD M.2 500GB Samsung Evo970 and 1TB FireCuda SSHD HYBRID/ 24'5inch AOC75Hz Gsync Monitor 1ms/ Win10Pro 64Bit/ Cooling 4 LED 120mm Fans, CPU Cooling Corsair H80i V2. Flight equip. HOTAS COUGAR F-16 modded.:joystick: