Thrustmaster Driver Issues

Danamoli

My warthog stick and throttle has been working great until recently when i used a driver update program to update some of my PC drivers. Now, when I turn on my PC, the warthog lights up as usual while booting, but then the lights go off by the time my computer has fully started up. The flight stick is still recognized by my PC but shows under the 'other devices' list in device manager with a music logo. None of the buttons register as button clicks either. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers with no luck.

Any ideas? :)

My warthog stick and throttle has been working great until recently when i used a driver update program to update some of my PC drivers. Now, when I turn on my PC, the warthog lights up as usual while booting, but then the lights go off by the time my computer has fully started up. The flight stick is still recognized by my PC but shows under the 'other devices' list in device manager with a music logo. None of the buttons register as button clicks either. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers with no luck.

Any ideas? :)

You may have to flash it again.

TM Tools are under Thrustmaster in Windows Apps list.

My TM WH stick and throttle have always showed up in the "Devices and Printers" page as Multimedia Devices. MFDs and TPR rudder are in Devices section.

I exempt TM devices from driver updates unless I initiate from a manual DL from TM site.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS

• 2 weeks later...