DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

Thanks, but maybe a little more info on where to put this for pilots like me who do not know.

edit

Wrong info

Edited by HereThen

Beste regards,

Stefan, HereThen

| I7 8700K 4.7 Ghz | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 | Asus MAXIMUS X HERO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | TrackIR5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Thrustmaster TPR | Steelseries Apex PRO | Steelseries Aerox 3 | Steelseries Arctis WL Pro | MonsterTech table clamps |

Thanks, but maybe a little more info on where to put this for pilots like me who do not know.
In the root of the installation directory where you did install SRS.

You can backup the old file (rename it) and overwrite the old file with the new one provided in the link.

Info is on the Discord (link above) but for reference - put in saved games/dcs/scripts and / or saved games / dcs.openbeta/ scripts

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

He didnt. Overzealos mods moved his post here from general.
:doh:

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Hello... I tried the .lua fix for the Hornet... It still isn't working in the hornet. It loads up and as the hornet starts to spawn in the frequencies dump. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Great app by the way, very immersive and I really enjoy it!

Hello... I tried the .lua fix for the Hornet... It still isn't working in the hornet. It loads up and as the hornet starts to spawn in the frequencies dump. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Great app by the way, very immersive and I really enjoy it!

I'd double check where you placed the lua, it must be in the saved games/dcs/scripts folder and you must restart SRS after changing it.

Please go here for further support https://discord.gg/Ajzxqxj as on a forum it's much trickier :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Info is on the Discord (link above) but for reference - put in saved games/dcs/scripts and / or saved games / dcs.openbeta/ scripts

I stand corrected then :book: sorry

Beste regards,

Stefan, HereThen

| I7 8700K 4.7 Ghz | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 | Asus MAXIMUS X HERO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q | TrackIR5 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Thrustmaster TPR | Steelseries Apex PRO | Steelseries Aerox 3 | Steelseries Arctis WL Pro | MonsterTech table clamps |

Having a problem with SRS that's manifested itself only yesterday.

I can connect to SRS servers but when I hop on to the aircraft... the radios are not connected. When I bring up the overlay. It still says 'Unknown'.

Using the latest version; 1.5.3.2

Have you tried deleting your scripts folder in saved games/dcs/scripts and reinstalling using the installer? :)

For support please go here : https://discord.gg/Ajzxqxj

[ATTACH]190895[/ATTACH]

Anyone know how to set up intercom, via SRS, in SA342 while multicrewing?

Is it even possible? Can't find any intercom or ppt button to map.

A part of NOSIG

Yes i use(or have used) this. You're welcome to jump in a Gazelle with me to test.

I just assign a spare button for 'Intercom Select' on the Controls tab, sit in the cockpit press that button and the asterisk should appear next to it in the overlay(Ctrl-Alt-Esc), then I use my common 'Push To Talk - PTT ' and the 'TR' appears on the overlay when depressed.

Screenshot attached excuse the fuzziness.

Tim

Capture.JPG.01913e43ae3f5773e3fc73849d69513c.JPG

Edited by t1mb0b

Have you tried deleting your scripts folder in saved games/dcs/scripts and reinstalling using the installer? :)

For support please go here : https://discord.gg/Ajzxqxj

Nope. Still ddnt work. For a moment I thought it did. When I was connecting to the server I saw the channels default to 251.

But remained unknown once i spawned and started up the aircraft.

1.5.3.3 fails to start / crashes on start after install... removed srs and installed ... still crash

reverted back to 1.5.3.2 works fine...

SR-ClientRadio will start from the extracted download but not from the installed folder location

from the clientlog:

2018-07-28 16:59:47.1418 | DCS_SR_Client.App | Received unhandled exception, exiting System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'Ciribob.DCS.SimpleRadio.Standalone.Client.UI.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> SharpConfig.SettingValueCastException: Failed to convert value '' to type System.Boolean. ---> SharpConfig.SettingValueCastException: Failed to convert value '' to type System.Boolean.

at SharpConfig.BoolStringConverter.ConvertFromString(String value, Type hint)

at SharpConfig.Setting.CreateObjectFromString(String value, Type dstType)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Capture.PNG.b3d6c08c75d7867b39b0b176cf65840a.PNG

Edited by DDSSTT

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.csg-2.net/

1.5.3.3 fails to start / crashes on start after install... removed srs and installed ... still crash

reverted back to 1.5.3.2 works fine...

SR-ClientRadio will start from the extracted download but not from the installed folder location

Same for me

Sorry for the issue but luckily there is already a fix, thanks for reporting :)

Just use the new version from the download page. You were too quick downloading :D

It's called DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone-1.5.3.3-fix.zip

Edited by Ciribob

Found another bug - apologies!

Not a good release...

1.5.3.4 will be out shortly!

Edit: released. Enjoy! :)

Edited by Ciribob

@Ciribob

I have a doubts related to coalitions.

Excuse me if someone asked you, but I have not found the answer.

1. How do I determine what radio frequency each coalition will use? (in mission editor?)

2. How EAM coal. password works?, at what time it is required by users?; only works with Secure Coalition Radios set to ON?

Thank you

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
RAM 128 M.2*2 2T total SSD*3 2.5T total
GeForce RTX 3090   Orion2 HOTAS F-16EX  Saitek Pro Rudder

@Ciribob

I have a doubts related to coalitions.

Excuse me if someone asked you, but I have not found the answer.

1. How do I determine what radio frequency each coalition will use? (in mission editor?)

2. How EAM coal. password works?, at what time it is required by users?; only works with Secure Coalition Radios set to ON?

Thank you

Make a frequency plan for your server like so

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_d3PJ4hYusV2KV-zVFD-rLVgD30Y0QCemyhbOy_VTV4/edit?usp=drivesdk

Set presets for aircraft that have them using the mission editor

2. EAM is external awacs mode, it's only used when DCS isnt running and so the passwords are used to set the coalition as that information is usually sent by DCS.

Secure coalition on will mean that red can only hear red and blue can hear blue but they can't hear each other. It's not linked to EAM and can be on or off.

Srs causing view changes?

I have a complex setup with many USB devices, auto hot key scripts, dwvac.

But when I fly with srs on, I get a weird symptom where when I hold a ptt button for more than 3 seconds, my in game view changes to f10 map view.

I can change the configuration of my stuff to deconflict but I don't even know where to start understanding what are is doing that's conflicting. Does it bind any key or joystick buttons? Change any DCs control configurations? Simulate any keystrokes? Could an srs setting be involved?

Would love to get this stable as it's an AMAZING product.

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png