Is there going to be a discount?

Newspeedy

Is there going to be a discount for people that already own LockOn, DCS BS, BS2, A10c and P51?

or do we get something else extra?

would be nice to get something, as we already supported you for all the series :P

just keep up the good work, and thx for all the previous series,...

greets,...

9 days till the end of June :P

What do you reckon, honestly, really? My 6th car was not free, my 6th computer was not free and I imagine my 6th wife will be the most expensive of all.

lol , true

but when you went to buy your cars, computers,.. didn't you ask for a discount?

a NO you have, but if you don't ask, you will not get a YES,...

i'm not asking to get it free, i'm asking for discount,...

I'm sure the answer will be no, just like Activision tells the WoW players.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I would not turn down a discount but also don't expect one. This is quality software from a company who has a passion for their customers and products.

Based on the current state of computer software today, I'd say that's like finding a diamond in the rough and money can't buy that elsewhere. I'm content that my money is well spent on this product. Does this change with time and all these upgrades coming? Shall see.

Sure, wait for it , wait for it, wait for it................

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

• ED Team
Is there going to be a discount for people that already own LockOn, DCS BS, BS2, A10c and P51?

or do we get something else extra?

would be nice to get something, as we already supported you for all the series :P

just keep up the good work, and thx for all the previous series,...

greets,...

9 days till the end of June :P

Sorry, but we have no such plans at this time.

Come on, we have to pay for flight time for Wags and all of the "mods" :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

we could get a discount on the release date, being closer? :D

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

As a construction worker, I'll put it this way...

The welfare line is thataway ----->

• Like 1

"Isn't this fun!?" - Inglorious Bastards

"I rode a tank, held a general's rank / When the Blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank!" - Stones.

I thought 29.99 was the discounted price...just say'n

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMP WIZARD "Forest Gumble" "When the air becomes electric....It's like a box of chocolates":captain:

Windows 11 Pro 64 bit | Intel Alder Lake i7 12700KF | Asus Prime Z690M Plus D4 | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR4 3200 | EVGA GTX 1070 SC @1594MHz/4000 MHz 8GB | 1x42" Multi Touch Screen and 1x27" 4k widescreen | Saitek x52 Pro |

i don't ask DCS for a discount. The reason is that this company is keeping a high standard of simulation alive, like no other.....Dont get me wrong, i dont have a swimmingpool full with euros but i pay here for quality and its every cent worth. Ok, the other one may be PMDG, but they sell no weaponssystems ;)

What if we just give ED our money and enjoy the products we actually buy?

And how about the pre-purchase being cheaper then final?

yea that what Battlefront does but its only like $10.00 dollars cheaper. :huh:

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||