DCS MOD TOOLs Damage/Collision Shell Argument Nr for Buildings

Hello DrummerNL, the picture with the Gazelle on the trolley - did you land on this or place it on with mission editor? The reason I ask is because I have some helipads with collision which works OK for landing on, but I can not place aircraft on top in mission editor i.e start from the pad without being sunk to the ground.

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...

Quick question. Say you want to revise the collision model on an aircraft but don't have the original art for the model. If you just export the collision_shell is that sufficient enough to have it be picked up by the .lod file? I'm finding that when I preview the collision and the edm in the model viewer they line up perfectly but when I call the collision in the lod file in the /shape directory at runtime it appears that the aircraft is not picking up the new collision and immediately exploding at spawn. Is exporting both visual and collision at the same time a requirement? If you export them together does the 'Export Selected' .edm export create both the edm AND the collision .edm? Been searching for an answer to this and haven't found any solid data.

Thanks for any info you guys have regarding this.

-Particleman

• Like 1

• 4 years later...