GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Will the JetSeat SE have any problems fitting the Recaro style seat in the Obutto pit? If not I'll order one this weekend.

Is it something like this?

oZone_workstation.png

There were no problems reported regarding Obutto seats so far, but there were some positive feedbacks about Obutto Revolution. I think Gametrix JetSeat KW-908 and KW-908AM models would fit as well.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have had both a oZone and R3Volution, there is no issues. I only use the seated portion elastic band to secure it. The other two wouldn’t work, no matter which way I attempted to route it. Doesn’t matter as the Jetseat basically supports its self along the back. Plus the obutto seat hugs it nicely. It will occasionally slip down, but not a major issue. If I had the tools and or skills I would sew a longer elastic band to support the back.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Did any one make it work with the new YAK-52 ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Did any one make it work with the new YAK-52 ?

Waiting on this myself.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I just ordered the jetseat. I hope it really doesn't take 60 days.:cry:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Lately that takes within 2 weeks to the US.

Ok. That's cool. Really looking forward to using your product.:thumbup:

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

I have the actual survival kit (lower seat cushion for your butt) and back cushion for the F-4 Phantom installed in a "sport scale" wooden replica of the F-4's Martin-Baker ejection seat. The SE (simulator edition) is almost a perfect fit though the dark green of the SE contrasts a bit with the sun faded olive drab of my real cushions. I would recommend the SE to anyone who has a real or replica ejection seat with the notch between the legs to permit full stick motion.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One of the biggest differences between real flight and simulated flight is the ability to feel with the butt if the plane is losing altitude or is going up. I wonder if with the jetseat you can simulate this

PC: i7-13700K - MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X Trio - 32GB DDR5 6200 - VPC MongoosT-50CM3 - VKB GF pro - MFG Crosswind - Msi MPG321UR-QD + Acer XB271HU - TrackIR5 - Rift S

Well, I would say a kind of.

When I initially implemented G-Feeling effect in SimShaker for DCS World (discontinued now) I made it vibrating proportionally to G-force, i.e when loosing altitude a user would feel a relief due to vibration fading out, if gaing altitude - a stress due to vibration fading in.

Some users reported they would not like to feel the vibration most of the flight, so I added a dead zone around 1 G and that changed the effect.

But if you set the dead zone to none in settings it should work as it was initially intended. The effect is still available in SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 and in SimShaker - Wings.

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, I would say a kind of.

When I initially implemented G-Feeling effect in SimShaker for DCS World (discontinued now) .

Hi Andre,

What is discontinued? The G-feeling effect in sim shaker?

Just asking because I am going to pre-order the new ForceFeel from Realteus and just wondering what will be different in the software for that product :)

I haven't taken any photos since I installed the VKB MCG Pro and Jetseat SE. Until I get a chance to do so, here is a thread showing photos of the evolution of my setup:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=103917&highlight=phantom&page=2

Thank you!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Noticed some weakness from my Jetseat, so I cut into it (non AM version) to apply the silicon spray. Immediately noticed a difference, but I lost a motor in the process. Can the motors be local sourced in the States? I don't believe I'm within my warranty, but again I don't really recall how long the warranty was good for. I know the seat is just over a year owned.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

My warranty is valid 12 months from delivery date.

If you give me your order ID or real name I will check in my records.

Otherwise I can provide you with a replacement motor for a reasonable price, or you could try to contact forum member lasvideo from Las Vegas, may be he would agree to sell one of his spare motors.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Andre do you have a pattern for the Speedmaster Flight seat? That you can use to make a custom jetseat from? If so what does a custom jetseat with all the bells and whistles run in usd?

Ps. Do you have the capability to install inflatable bladders to help simulate pressure from movement? And or a lumbar bladder?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

JetSeat SE fits well Speedmaster Flight seat.

If you want to add extra padding I think I could do that for a reasonable amount of money/production time.

Do you have the capability to install inflatable bladders to help simulate pressure from movement?And or a lumbar bladder?

Currently not.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! So in flying lately, I noticed, and just confirmed, that one of the motors appears to not be functioning.

In the seat part, there are four lumps, presumably motors, one at the leading edge, and one at the rear. On the right side, both front and back vibrate, on the left only the rear one vibrates (it seems these seat motors are linked and treated as a set by the software, for a total of "six" even though in actuality it seems there are eight physical devices).

All that aside, before I cut the seat open to take a look, any need to know information, links to replacement motors or any such that might be useful?

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Hi sollymans,

Please switch the shop currency to rubles at a dropdown list top of the page.

Other currencies are for reference only. Please read my explanation on the front page.

Unfortunately, current version of the e-eshop engine doesn't switches the currencies automatically.

Edited by =Andre=

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]