To Matt Wagner and crew

macedk

Thank you all for a job well done in general.

Yes, we ask for faster and better, but in general that is a good thing. We care beyond means.

Should we have been here sooner?, in my book yes, unlimited funds would have gotten us here sooner, me thinks.

But yesterday is past and hopefully we all learn for tomorrow.

Dcs crew can not say it but I can, The main limitation, right now is me.

Never forget the P-51, dcs crew had direct access to a real P-51. People Went abe about it on the forums, They could not even taxi it out (including myself), Sucks not to be good enough ;)

Early access ....might be putting dcs under more pressure but it is a business model, good or bad.

But in general DCS is moving forward, too slow for my liking but still moving forward.

Had dcs and crew been money grapping (insert) they would never had stay on this long, if u ask me.

Had Mr. Wagner had unlimited funds, my take is that he would have but Elon Musk to shame ;)

Guys and girls keep going, the road to success is not paved in gold but in hard work and dedication :)

Still gonna flame ya from time to time, like the rest of ungrateful bunch, but now you know that, when push come to shove, I for one will listen reason and respect it.

Not for long but sure I'll try to be open minded.

Soldier on :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There has been a lot of movement in the past few weeks, fingers crossed this is reflective of a more positive step forward for DCS.

The change list has been mighty impressive, but I think they also need to be careful that the guys are not pressured into running when they might need to walk.

Positive feelings at this time tho.

There has been a lot of movement in the past few weeks, fingers crossed this is reflective of a more positive step forward for DCS.

The change list has been mighty impressive, but I think they also need to be careful that the guys are not pressured into running when they might need to walk.

Positive feelings at this time tho.

Agree, many projects ongoing now, and it is easy to say too much, when a Favorite toy breaks or is not on hand.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As Kanye says "The most beautiful thoughts are always besides the darkest". We just care

Gear

TM Warthog | TM MFD | Buddyfox UFC | Logitech G Pro Flight Rudder | TrackIr 5 | Oculus CV1 | Voiceattack+VAICOM | Tacview | Comatflite | too many modules

Eh... sorry, but can you shorten that a bit please?

Why?

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

Dear all, let's face it... DCS is completely free of charge to download and run... Only 2 aircraft and 1 region are included but again: it's free.

Try that in your local supermarket and you'll get my point...

Where it comes to purchase additional planes and regions, you'll have to pay..

So far, I bought the F16C and Nevada training range and indeed.... I discovered many flaws and imperfections but..... ED are working hard to improve their jewels.

After every patch/update I'm getting more and more satisfied with the progress they've achieved.

Probably, I'll invest in the supercarrier en Hornet some day but for now, I'm having fun with the Viper . To me, the supercarrier is just a floating runway with animated crew on the deck. Airborne operations are pretty much the same as when operating from a regular airfield. Maybe, maybe, in the future I'll change my mind.

Happy flying to you all...

Was a bit rambly IMO. Anyway, did read it eventually and basically do agree with the OP persay.

No shakephere here ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dear all, let's face it... DCS is completely free of charge to download and run... Only 2 aircraft and 1 region are included but again: it's free.

Try that in your local supermarket and you'll get my point...

Where it comes to purchase additional planes and regions, you'll have to pay..

So far, I bought the F16C and Nevada training range and indeed.... I discovered many flaws and imperfections but..... ED are working hard to improve their jewels.

After every patch/update I'm getting more and more satisfied with the progress they've achieved.

Probably, I'll invest in the supercarrier en Hornet some day but for now, I'm having fun with the Viper . To me, the supercarrier is just a floating runway with animated crew on the deck. Airborne operations are pretty much the same as when operating from a regular airfield. Maybe, maybe, in the future I'll change my mind.

U might be free tastings at the supermarket as well :) (pre corona)

Some of the points, many people on these forums are making, is because they have waited for a long time for what we have today.

So if you shop DCS today, it is a very different picture.

I jumped on in 2008 with the ka-50 and from day one, "uhh a Usa fighter bird like F-18/F-16 etc when" :)

We got F-18 30th May 2018. And it's June 8th 2020 and it is not finished. Just stating that fact.

The hole carrier thing is a love or hate thing, but it is still one of the toughest operetional things, you can do as a fighterpilot. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Hornet is much more complete than the Viper currently, Imho it’s a must have. And getting carrier ops right is significantly harder then shooting circuits at a normal airfield. Very satisfying a a lot of fun when you get it right.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.