Pilot knee board from OB July 17th - custom?

Gierasimov

Hi,

Does anybody know by now, how to enable custom images for pilot knee board introduced with open beta from July 17th?

Prior to the update, I created my image with appropriate name (pilot_f18_fp_kneeboard.bmp), and had it displayed on a knee board of virtual pilot in Hornet cockpit, now however it seems more complicated with a map images generated with lua.

Looking at the lua it seems ED is planning to support user files but I wasn't able to get this to work.

Edited by Gierasimov

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Go to the Saved Games folder and create a folder named Kneeboard and then inside another one named FA-18C_hornet. Use .jpg images, ideally in 3:4 ratio.

You can also add custom kneeboard pages to other modules this way.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Thank you kindly Harker.

Got deceived by LUA and never tried the obvious thing!

Works as needed.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta