We get the good, pay back by doing great :)

macedk

The hole boat revolves around you as an aviator, Do them great by doing it right :)

Especially the guy at 47:28. So practice and get real good so that guy really feels that he is a vital part of a very large team.

Also take with you that you by now know how to do a case 1 recovery and might be acing it...good job.

What can I use this for in real life ?...well you can now do and control several different things at the same time :)

Me: went to an airshow and tried a f-18 rhino sim ...a major asked "are u an aviator?" "no sir but 15 years of sim time" :)

And I don't like flying in real life that much (just to bring it back to earth) :)

But the challenge of flying oh heck yeah :pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkmfhrETidY

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I find I often enjoy of glass of wine or two myself when flying my virtual F18. Pilot performance goes down precipitously however when your alcohol loadout gets more extensive.

More seriously I've the feeling you're a non-native English speaker making that a wee bit of a cludge to parse out. :)

I find I often enjoy of glass of wine or two myself when flying my virtual F18. Pilot performance goes down precipitously however when your alcohol loadout gets more extensive.

More seriously I've the feeling you're a non-native English speaker making that a wee bit of a cludge to parse out. :)

He could just be overwhelmed with happiness with the F-18 and is finding it hard to talk or write. I was a bit like that when I first jumped in with the Rift on, I may have even dribbled a little.:)

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Time for a beer me thinks!

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

I may have even dribbled a little

& at that point did your wife/girlfriend/partner/flatmate walk in ?

I'm pretty sure that the only way I could possible increase my attractiveness in my girlfriends eyes - while half cut, with my ugly home glasses on (I wear glasses at work, but at home only for the computer) + my ugly TransPower (National Grid Provider) branded baseball cap with home-made TIR vector clip attached on, + headphones with mike attached + 1 woolly glove on my joystick hand like M J, would be to have her walk in and finding me dribbling, and I'm pretty sure that the act of dribbling would cause fate to prompt her to spontaneously decide to bring me a beer at that very moment....

I type this looking through the bottom of a pint glass (& my ugly home glasses)

;)

Cheers.

...... Pilot performance goes down precipitously however when your alcohol loadout gets more extensive.

:)

must be my problem... :megalol:;)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control