Introducing the VKB-Sim Gunfighter

rrohde

I've placed an order on Amazon back in November for Gladiator Pro, and they could not complete the shipping within 35 days, then the product went "Out of stock" and I got refunded.

FYI - the only VKB stock left on Amazon is the old stuff from the previous NA rep that was dumped there when he closed shop; so no new stock is going there - hence the "out of stock" message. At this time, VKB HQ has no dealings with Amazon. If you're interested in the up-to-date VKB hardware, you won't find it on Amazon. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI - the only VKB stock left on Amazon is the old stuff from the previous NA rep that was dumped there when he closed shop; so no new stock is going there - hence the "out of stock" message. At this time, VKB HQ has no dealings with Amazon. If you're interested in the up-to-date VKB hardware, you won't find it on Amazon. :)

Unfortunately, that still reflects badly on VKB since the people viewing it on Amazon have no idea what is going on.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Yeah, pretty sad how VKB have been duped by whatshisnamagain. :(

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Yeah, pretty sad how VKB have been duped by whatshisnamagain. :(

Hopefully (for all the VKB customers) you'll stay longer in business than the other guy. :thumbup:

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Hopefully (for all the VKB customers) you'll stay longer in business than the other guy. :thumbup:

Trying my best! :)

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

• 2 weeks later...

Any new hints from HQ on when they expect to ship in March, Rainer? I'm so damn excited for this stick :)

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Any new hints from HQ on when they expect to ship in March, Rainer? I'm so damn excited for this stick :)

I asked last Friday, and they told me that they have no news to a specif shipping day yet, but they also didn't tell me that things have gotten delayed at this time. So for now the "sometime in March" still stands. Needless to say, I will send out an email blast via my newsletter to everyone as soon as I hear something more concrete.

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I asked last Friday, and they told me that they have no news to a specif shipping day yet, but they also didn't tell me that things have gotten delayed at this time. So for now the "sometime in March" still stands. Needless to say, I will send out an email blast via my newsletter to everyone as soon as I hear something more concrete.

No worries at all :) thanks Rainer

| Windows 10 | I7 4790K @ 4.4ghz | Asus PG348Q | Asus Strix 1080TI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400 DDR3 | Asrock Fatal1ty Z97 | Samsung EVO 850 500GB (x2) | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro | Coolermaster Vanguard S 650Watt 80+ | Fractal Design R4 | VirPil T-50 | MFG Crosswind Graphite | KW-908 JetSeat Sim Edition | TrackIR 5 |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks, every day I quickly check if any news came out.

The waiting for the last year was piece of cake compared to these next few weeks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7Ghz | 980ti | 32gb Ram | Windows 10 64 bit | 840 Pro SSD

Thrustmaster Warthog | VKB Gunfighter Pro | Slaw Device RX Viper | Acer Predator X34

I check in with VKB HQ every day as well, and so far - no news on the Gunfighter exact shipping day. Also, no news on additional delays at this time, either. :)

But - we're getting really close now to announce another little gem I am sure everyone would love to attach to their Gunfighters, Gladiator Pros MkII (MkI via adapter), and Mambas (via adapter). ;)

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I'm really excited for mine, can't wait to try a proper gimbal in my pit. Waiting for custom gear from the other side of the world is hard though ;)

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Waiting for the Gunfighter in Europe is even harder. The European site (flightsimcontrols.com) didn't even mention the new Gunfighter with one word. Purchase or preorder is impossible until now...:(

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Are the gun fighter bases sold out?. or are they still available to order?.

It just said shipping in March on the website.

Finally decided to pull the trigger on a new controller.

Hope I have not totally missed the boat. Looking forward to the gimble control.

Are the gun fighter bases sold out?. or are they still available to order?.

It just said shipping in March on the website.

Finally decided to pull the trigger on a new controller.

Hope I have not totally missed the boat. Looking forward to the gimble control.

Feel free to order! VKB is still assembling the Gunfighters at this time, in the hopes to ship later this month. So, you didn't miss the boat at all!

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I check in with VKB HQ every day as well, and so far .....

But - we're getting really close now to announce another little gem I am sure everyone would love to attach to their Gunfighters, Gladiator Pros MkII (MkI via adapter), and Mambas (via adapter). ;)

How can I tell whether my Gladiator Pro is MkI or MKII?

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

How can I tell whether my Gladiator Pro is MkI or MKII?

Possibly, if you still have it, from the label on the box.

My box indicates Mk. II. However, the label on the base does not indicate either, which is highly annoying.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

FYI:

Gunfighter Production Status Update

Hi Guys,

Since ordering started on February 28, 2017, there has been a huge run on all Gunfighter variants, and as of now, the consignment allotment for VKB North America has been reached and Gunfighter ordering is now closed until more units become available.

After the initial batch of Gunfighters have shipped, VKB's priorities shift to the production of the Modern Combat Grip (MCG), as well as the 'Kosmosima' Space Simulation Grip. More about this when the time comes.

That said, here are the 'Bad News':

Shipping of the Gunfighter initial batch is delayed somewhat due to delays in the supply chain of the Gunfighter's PCBs (Printed Circuit Boards) and PCBAs (Printed Ciruit Board Assembly). These delays were outside of the control of VKB HQ and pushed back the delivery date by about two - three weeks. VKB HQ promised to provide me with an up-to-date shipping date on (or before) March 28, and once I learn more, I will send out another email blast to let you know when shipping finally starts!

I know how frustrating this must be for all of you (including me), especially considering how well everything worked leading up to the ordering process. Believe me when I say that the fine folks over at VKB HQ are working their tails off every day until the initial production run of Gunfighters is out the door - and on the way to you!

If you are too frustrated to wait - which I completely understand - and would like to have your money refunded instead, please contact me at NorthAmerica@VKB-Sim.pro.

Thank you for your continued support, and my sincere apologies for this unforeseen circumstance!

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

No worries on my end, been waiting for the Gunfighter since it was announced so another 3 weeks or so won't hurt me. In fact I likely won't be using it anyway until I can get the new grip.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Thanks for the fast response.

Payday is Monday so you will have a order for the base and warthog adapter then.

Please contact me if you're still planning on ordering your Gunfighter/Adapter. I currently have GF ordering closed on the VKBcontrollers.com site (requested by VKB HQ) - but I can still help you. Email: NorthAmerica@vkb-sim.pro.

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

No worries on my end, been waiting for the Gunfighter since it was announced so another 3 weeks or so won't hurt me. In fact I likely won't be using it anyway until I can get the new grip.

:thumbup:

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

No problem on the GunFighter order delay, Rrohde. Is it safe to assume that the Warthog adapter will be shipped at the same time as the slightly delayed GF, or should I expect it earlier given that it's not affected by this manufacturing process? Delivery at the same time would prove to make more economic sense. Plus, you can't use one without the other.

Ta.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64