VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Hey Biga

Can you be specific. Which plugin build, which DCS version(s), which module(s), easy comms on or off, etc.

Inspect your lua code carefully and remove any old code blocks.

Run in debug mode, have a look at DCS.log and if any suspect entries there provide a link.

Thanks

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

• ED Team

@Greyman Thanks!

@Hollywood_315 OK... now it looks like VAICOM is completely unable to detect what module I'm flying. It was already dodgy in 2.5.3 (the module did not always update, and if it did, the exposed variables often didn't) but now I'm yet to have the module detected even once, it's just stuck in (default).

Hi Hollywood,

I'm slightly mystified regarding the Modified database instructions when attempting to delete the old keywords for the new.

After opening the VoiceAttack widow via the pencil icon in VA, I have the edit profile window open. Its here I don't quite understand the procedure further. The edit window opens and the only AI comms command I can see is (as you describe) in the keywords collection line which if I double click on, the edit command window opens and the only reference to the "when I say" aspect is next to an empty window.

What have I missed?

Thanks

Waist Cat

i7 7700 @ 4.7GHz--GTX1080ti--Samsung SSD 500GB--32 gigs of RAM--TH Warthog--Crosswinds rudder--HP Reverb--Dedicated Sim room.

Exported the lua files and replaced and appended as page 33 from the manual. the "Interphone" menu got rid, but now when asked for "imbound" got no answer, although comm menu shows "abort inbound" etc..as I should got the answer from ATC

F10 import

@locutos You need to select the view in VoiceAttack where multipart commands are collapsed into a single command. Look for the icons on the lower left in the VA edit window.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

Have the same problem, cannot import f10.. Do not find collapsed commands nor icon on lower left in the VA edit window

To all having difficulty with Vaicom installation , hang in there ! It is SO worth it when you get it working :thumbup:

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Well I Just purchased VIACOM Pro as well as the Chatter package and I'm not all that impressed as of right now. I've had nothing but problems, been through the manual as well as all the youtube videos and my opinion still hasn't changed. As someone who loves to make the house shale I hate having to play in virtual silense so you can use this package, the chatter while there is almost non existant. Can barely hear it so I think the devs need to turn that volume up a bit more. Right now I rather modify any mission and add a trigger for my own chatter. Im using a single button 4 since my X-55 are not conducive to 6 different keys just for comms, and a know good switch often wont trigger the comms. Commands not often recognised even after extensive training! I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but some help from everyone here that has this, please help. I got the "Our software is perfect Email", so it must be me.

ASUS ROG Strix Helios Case - ASUS AM4 ROG Strix X-570E MB - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 - 64 GB DDR4 3200 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series - ASUS DualGeForce GTX 1070 - SSD 2x 1TB - HDD 10 TB - Windows 10 Home -

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster TPR Pedels - TrackIR

Hey Starkiller. Some ideas.

For chatter use the DCS master slider to get the audio balance right (and use Hear like in Helmet).

Configuring 6 TX keys is not needed, normally 3 or less is enough (or just map to a single).

For recognition check the VA options (command weight, delay), use the correct keywords i.e. from the reference tables. Speak SLOWLY in the beginning,

leave pause between recipient and command (manual p15).

Feel free to PM, others may have more suggestions.

Grtz Hollywood

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com

Chatter lovers!

Chatter Themepack 2.5.2 can now be downloaded:

https://www.vaicompro.com/downloads.html

This has +9dB increased loudness. For those who like things a tad louder :)

All the best

Hollywood

Thanks Hollywood. I'm looking forward to the increased volume.

Are you considering making the volume user controllable?

Also, is there something I need to do to have chatter only activate with the Comm radio when powered on, or is that the new default setting?

I'm really enjoying your program while flying in VR!

Awesome work, thanks!

~Redtail~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What is causing the LCNT LALT C not to work....my keyboard is active

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

@bonedust Keyboard shortcuts have to be enabled in VA (the keyboard icon) and the VAICOM PRO profile must be loaded.

@redtail Chatter now links to radio power. Enable chatter and go through a ramp startup sequence: you'll hear chatter come alive as soon as the radios are powered on.

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com

@bonedust Keyboard shortcuts have to be enabled in VA (the keyboard icon) and the VAICOM PRO profile must be loaded.

@redtail Chatter now links to radio power. Enable chatter and go through a ramp startup sequence: you'll hear chatter come alive as soon as the radios are powered on.

Ok, that works.

Edited by BoneDust

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Hi @Hollywood_315,

I'm still having this issue in regards to MP where Vaicom won't recognize the airframe I'm flying. It just states default.

Thanks for the hard work!

Edit: I'd like to add that I've cleared out old code/lua through the reset functions in Vaicom aswell as manually deleting them.

Edited by mobua

Hi mobua

Yes there's one or two multiplayer servers out there that use special custom F10 menus with lua-illegal characters (such as $).

This used to cause a hard VA crash but with plugin 2.5.4 that has been fixed. However on these MP servers you will see (default).

It's on the list to look into a more permanent solution for this.

P.S. As a sidenote the MP server must have Player Export enabled for tools like VAICOM, Simshaker, etc. to work in the first place.

Grtz

Edited by Hollywood_315

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com