so what will be the first A2G guided muntion?

Kev2go

Having TWS and a radar that keeps targets locked before adding more stuff to shoot is not 100% refined.

It’s common sense.

I would be wary of applying "common sense" to software development, especially with regards to timelines. When there are multiple systems working together, it's not always obvious which pieces can be implemented in order. It's possible, for example, that they had to work out the pitbull logic before they could do the TWS telemetry.

I for one like that they implement things like the AMRAAM sooner rather than later. Their update cycle is quite quick in my opinion, having an unfinished symbology for two weeks is better than having nothing at all.

I do hope, however, that the missing radar modes like LTWS, AZ/EL etc. will be included until Spring 2019.

If not, however, it‘s no big deal. I‘m looking forward to every biweekly changelog.

I would be wary of applying "common sense" to software development, especially with regards to timelines. When there are multiple systems working together, it's not always obvious which pieces can be implemented in order. It's possible, for example, that they had to work out the pitbull logic before they could do the TWS telemetry.
Systems inter-dependency would contribute to how other sensors and weapons are fused in.

I see the HARM getting in not too far future with the hard and rapid work on the EW and RWR systems. The HARM is very dependent on a robust rwr system in both Self-protect and target of opportunity mode.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I would appreciate if the HARM would be on the priority list.

I thought anyway that the Hornet is used in 90% for CAS/SEAD and the rest is CAP.

We have alot of Air Combat fighters in DCS but only the Su25 is a really SEAD Capable plane, since Years. I think its time to change that now!

Cheers Evilfisher

I would appreciate if the HARM would be on the priority list.

I thought anyway that the Hornet is used in 90% for CAS/SEAD and the rest is CAP.

We have alot of Air Combat fighters in DCS but only the Su25 is a really SEAD Capable plane, since Years. I think its time to change that now!

Cheers Evilfisher

well since the retirement of the F14, the USN Hornets and SH are forced pick up the slack and fufill CAP and other A2A roles more than the normally would have in the past.

Also some other users only have Single Airframe like the Hornet as thier only Frontline Fighter.

Although IM sure as it progresses out of EA we will get there. IRRC wags himself was enthusiastic about the AGm88, so perhaps it is the Priority but more EW and RWR functionality needs to be filled out first before developing the AGM88 modes and other functionalties that interact wit the Hornets avionics.

with the recent Hornet MIni update its been stated that EW and RWR is further being worked on as the next immediate step followed by S/A and Auto modes for the Countermeasure suite.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3594690&postcount=73

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD