Pitch / Trim BUG. Need HELP!

Gpruitt54

The DCS F5 module is a beautiful plane. However, plagued with an ongoing issue with the trim controls. This issue is only happening with the DCS F5 module. I am using a X55 HOTAS. However the issue I am describing also happens with the keyboard controls as well.

As soon as I move any of the trims (rudder or ailerons), the control surface moves and will not stop moving until it reaches the stop point.

What is the solution? I've been looking for an answer for a very long time and would love to get this resolved.

Sounds like you have duplicate controls set.

Always clear the default control settings before setting up your controls. For some reason DCS will set controls but they are can be pretty random.

Hope that helps.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

It happens in every mode (sim and game), and only with the F5 module. If I control the trim using the mouse to interact with the on-screen controls, the trims function as expected. It is only when I use the HOTAS and keyboard controls that I experience the trims not working.