The Battle Simulator by The Fighter Collection

Raven68

When we get news letters, it starts with TFC/ED

Is this "tfc" that "tfc" ? are there 2 companies?

Yes, this TFC is that TFC. It is one company. Here is a link to their website. They have a link to DCS on their shop page.

http://fighter-collection.com/cft/

every module they showed in the shots exist in dcs world also. do they have any addons that we don't have in dcs?.

For example, the UAV sim and AC-130 sim are not available in DCS.

do they have their own developers?

Eagle Dynamics and other partners.

what makes them a military sim company?

Their reputation and past contracts should speak for themselves.

Edited by VincentLaw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From "The Battle Sim" (professional DCS World), but affect to our DCS: W.

http://www.thebattlesim.com/new/

- Develop of F-16, F/A-18, and AH-64 modules.

- Develop of Ukrainian/Crimea, Syria and Afghanistan Theater.

It is a shame that we'll likely never see most of these (although F/A-18 is announced). Those theatres would be great though! So many aircraft have seen use in Syria and Afghanistan. It'd be fascinating to have more realistic COIN/CAS campaigns as well.

• 2 weeks later...

video of Porrima simulator show The Battle Sim and the Hawk professional product, show on ITEC 2016

https://youtu.be/pcc27ro1iC8

Porrima simulator webpage:

http://www.porrimasimulations.co.uk/

Interesting product detail....

Imagine there was one solution for all military simulation training; Air, Sea and Land, all in one synthetic environment, with the ability to cooperate in the same battle space, at the same time.

Imagine the ability to memorise the start up procedure of a Typhoon on a tablet or the chance to rehearse a mission at home weeks before it takes place.

Imagine learning how to fly a combat damaged aircraft in a safe environment.

This is the future. This is Porrima. The chance to prepare for every scenario, synthetically.

Find out more by clicking here

http://www.porrimasimulations.co.uk/page4.html

Through the use of The Battle Simulator (produced by The Fighter Collection) we are able to offer a diverse synthetic training solution, which can be used for both Air and Ground Vehicle combat training purposes.

Currently our training programme focuses on Aircraft training; from starting the jet or helicopter from a cold dark cockpit to fully running accurate systems, including weapon systems, digital displays and authentic flight models signed off by real life pilots.

With our Air Combat Training School (ACTS) syllabus, trainee pilots will learn the basics from elementary stages through to advanced combat manoeuvres, tactical weapons usage and flight techniques.

Using our highly detailed and accurate modelling process we can develop any vehicle to respond to every switch, button, dial, warning panel and gauges as it would in real life, as well as reacting in terms of motion as in the real world.

Learning the intricacies of an aircraft using synthetic training

not only offers a cost benefit but also a safety case.

We can then combine this with an accurate visual and flight damage model which would allow the pilot to learn how to deal with a combat scenario in a safe environment.

Our Solution can be applied into a variety of training methods; tablet, mobile laptop, desktop computer, motion seat platform, using a Virtual Reality headset or even a dome simulator.

We also have the ability to develop landscapes so we can create a specific area which would be beneficial to your training purposes. Examples of these include the Caucasus region, Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR), the Straight of Hormuz and many more.

A comprehensive mission planner is included allowing the placement and scripting of air, land and naval targets.

The simulator has the ability to be networked locally or via a secure VPN up to 50 connections with all pilots flying in the same battle space; imagine a Red Flag exercise run synthetically.

Please note that tailor all our training packages to suit your specific requirements, with the aim to help you gain the most out of our solution. If you would like to know more about our solutions then please get in contact with us so we can provide more information.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Odd that the video is unlisted on YouTube, yet is hosted on public website.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• ED Team
Moderator let me know if I'm out of line, dangerous waters here, but if the us military asks ED to simulate their vehicles, couldn't it be possible if that type of classified info got leaked? Like from hackers or something.

I have no inside info on how it all works, but I would imagine the military stuff is handled a lot differently than our DCS World.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Site is still up,

remove the /new/

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
So it is like an Prepare 3d and FSX ?

No it is like civilian simulation game vs. military training aid. ;)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

They make a lot of money doing that. For example, if an air force wants the Desk Top Trainer (DTT) of an aircraft like F-16, the entire project just for this AF, that would cost a lot of money. This is how I think how it should be, might be different though.

Right, and it is posted there that they are developing Apache and Viper so maybe they will translate it to the DCS world as they did with Hog? and this will be real surprise , Just imagine, we are waiting for Hornet and then there will be announcement that ED is releasing Hornet , Viper and Apache with 1 month interval ,starting January 2017 :D That would be just awesome happiest year in my life :))

Right, and it is posted there that they are developing Apache and Viper so maybe they will translate it to the DCS world as they did with Hog? and this will be real surprise , Just imagine, we are waiting for Hornet and then there will be announcement that ED is releasing Hornet , Viper and Apache with 1 month interval ,starting January 2017 :D That would be just awesome happiest year in my life :))

It is probably equally likely the their government customer will not allow that. It doesn't pay to get your hopes up to much.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

It is probably equally likely the their government customer will not allow that. It doesn't pay to get your hopes up to much.

It is unlikely, but not impossible (see A-10C Warthog). It won't be the same of course, because the customer would probably demand to scratch certain features (if he allows it at all). VEAO for example, is in that very situation with their Eurofighter.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It is unlikely, but not impossible (see A-10C Warthog). It won't be the same of course, because the customer would probably demand to scratch certain features (if he allows it at all). VEAO for example, is in that very situation with their Eurofighter.

Exactly my point. Sure nothing is impossible, but many things are increasingly improbable. I am just saying that nobody should be disapointed if it doesn't happen. We were supposed to get an Apache many years ago but it hasn't appeared yet.

I would say it is pretty likely that we will see DCS F-16 or AH-64A/D from ED after the Hornet. I do not think this is dependent on outside contracts- the F-18C was not done for an outside contract to my knowledge yet it is being offered up as a featue of TBS. I anctipate TBS will benefit from DCS development as much as it is the other way around