Why is there again no change log

FoxDelta

hi

yes i like your harrier, its my favorite, there are still bugs, yup

but u, RAZBAM have fixed some of them (65d fuze, sidearm tone silencing..?)

why the hell is there AGAIN no change log????

i mean, i am flying your module every single day, every

take this more serious, information is everything

Maybe because DECOY is busy, or because he is still getting used to his new job, or because the changes were supposed to release in an earlier update so they are in a previous changelog but only made it to this update, or because the other devs are working on more important stuff, or because they were fixed a long time ago and you only now realize, or because they were never bugs at all.

And if they were bugs, be grateful they fixed it for you, and stop crying over these things. Its hard to please everyone.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Seriously? please please dont expect changelogs every week.

We have a lot of changes being addressed and will release when ready to do so. But not until we are happy to release them

Last beta update we shared a few updates which were missed out, they should be in yesterday's update tho

But again please don't expect updates weekly ;)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Ok, so the change to MAVs requiring fuze to be set in the latest patch is in the "we are not happy to release this" category, or "we missed this" group?

Because it wasn't mentioned in any changelog and it certainly wasn't here before yesterday.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

if changes get delayed to wichever update hotfix whatever, post a changelog when it gets released please ,

and TEST your stuff more than 30sec

just saying, take this more serious

i had been a guy always defending razbam when there were people saying the av8 is abandoned.

no, there are changes, improvements and feature adds , they are just not communicating them to us.

nothing more to say

if changes get delayed to wichever update hotfix whatever, post a changelog when it gets released please ,

and TEST your stuff more than 30sec

just saying, take this more serious

i had been a guy always defending razbam when there were people saying the av8 is abandoned.

no, there are changes, improvements and feature adds , they are just not communicating them to us.

nothing more to say

What's your problem??? Such an aggressive tone, just because you obviously missed the info that the announced changes for the last patch did not make it in time and were postponed to this update? How often do you want this information served on a silver plate? Gosh, with this tone and attitude it is no wonder the "don't comunicate with us".

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

i understand , obviously than BIN ICH HALT KEIN GUTMENSCH

Hat nichts mit Gutmensch zu tun, ist nur eine sehr schräge Anspruchshaltung. Wenn Du den Harrier angeblich jeden Tag fliegst, sollte Dich die Fuse vor kein Problem gestellt haben. Ja, wir hätten alle gerne ein Change Log. Ja, wir hätten alle gerne mehr Updates. Aber der Ton macht die Musik. Und gleich Rumpöbeln als Eingangsstatement ist einfach daneben - sorry, meine Meinung.

Edited by Don Rudi

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

Maybe because DECOY is busy, or because he is still getting used to his new job, or because the changes were supposed to release in an earlier update so they are in a previous changelog but only made it to this update, or because the other devs are working on more important stuff, or because they were fixed a long time ago and you only now realize, or because they were never bugs at all.

And if they were bugs, be grateful they fixed it for you, and stop crying over these things. Its hard to please everyone.

= Give me your money and then shut up!

We have a lot of changes being addressed and will release when ready to do so. But not until we are happy to release them

Last beta update we shared a few updates which were missed out, they should be in yesterday's update tho

stop spreading your precious few coders across several Aircraft and just finish one after the other...like the ones we allready PAID for!

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

I'm not going to be mean because you are new to the job and you seem well intentioned.

The update changed the harrier and other devs were perfectly able to provide an accurate changelog to communicate the changes within the products that they sell. The best way to combat the stream of abuse that you guys are (rightfully) receiving over the absolute state of the harrier is to publish the changes, fixes and updates that you do make. The other way is to actually TEST your product after any changes. I will volunteer my time for free and for absolutely nothing to help you guys test the harrier and it's systems if thats what you need. It is abundantly clear to me that there is a lack of testing and a fundamental misunderstanding of the systems in the harrier - which I may be able to help with.

There is no way that the auto bombing bug should have made it's way into the open-beta build.

I'm only like this to you because I WANT you guys to succeed and build a successful company, producing quality modules - which I believe you are fully capable of. You just need some help and I am offering it.

Im so sorry for you =DECOY=.

You really have a very hard job sometimes managing the forums. Because we are close to Christmas time i wish you patience, good will and good luck.

Really appreciate your work here.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

If you are not happy with RAZBAM's way of working then speak with your wallet, dont buy their next module, a lot of people would get less annoyed :)

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

If you are not happy with RAZBAM's way of working then speak with your wallet, dont buy their next module, a lot of people would get less annoyed :)

Yeah but that is slow. People only want to know, via the changelog on patch days, what, if anything, has changed in each module. This is not too much to ask, the version control software they use has this information in it. They can literally dump all the commit logs since last patch day, make it neat and present it as an update log. It'll take all of 30 mins every 2 weeks, if that. If this information is not in the VCS then they are doing things very very wrong.

Well beeing fair ED himself are posting incomplete changelogs for his own products every week.

There are dozens of examples about changes never mentioned that are discovered by users and posted here so....

Im not saying this is right but is very common.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

With the same logic all changes on the last OB update were published two weeks ago and the only thing missing i can find is the fuze setting for Mavs needed now to be able to fire.

For me this could be included in the "reasonable" category.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hat nichts mit Gutmensch zu tun, ist nur eine sehr schräge Anspruchshaltung. Wenn Du den Harrier angeblich jeden Tag fliegst, sollte Dich die Fuse vor kein Problem gestellt haben. Ja, wir hätten alle gerne ein Change Log. Ja, wir hätten alle gerne mehr Updates. Aber der Ton macht die Musik. Und gleich Rumpöbeln als Eingangsstatement ist einfach daneben - sorry, meine Meinung.

Jeder Kunde der ein Produkt gekauft hat darf gewisse Ansprüche haben.

------=:: I FLY BLEIFREI ::=------

How exactly is the hornet a case study on early access?

AA radar modes still incomplete and bugged. Radar is still missing half of it's functionality. Weapons are released but are always bugged. It's missing basic information on the HUD. Released the wrong weapons. Hell functions on the radar are still messed up.

The hornet has more than it's fair share of problems. (Namely the "A" in F/A-18C, and part of the "F" as well)

Every company has it's problems. That's just part of doing business.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift