DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

for me.

INCOCKPIT RADIO SW is not effective on the latest version.

Is it only for me?

It looks PTT is working well. but can't radio select on A-10C.

to developer.

Is there any INCOCKPIT CONTROL SUPPORT LIST?

I want know which aircraft support INCOCKPIT CONTROL.

Edited by crow0827

Generate autoconnect with dinamic IP

Hello everyone, I created a batch file (a bit archaic, but it works) so that on the dedicated servers, update the DCS-SRS auto-connect IP. The T1.txt and T3.txt files are the parts of the lua code (before the IP and after the IP). When it is executed, it deletes the current DCS-SRS_AutoConnectGameGUI.lua, creates a temporary txt (T2.txt) with the external IP (uses a web to extract the IP) and joins the 3 txt in a new DCS-SRS_AutoConnectGameGUI.lua file .

I hope it is useful (at least it works for me, when I start the computer that makes me a server, it is the first thing I run since I have dynamic IP)

IMPORTANT: The Gen AutoConnect.bat, T1.txt and T3.txt file must be in the same folder as the DCS-SRS_AutoconnectGameGUI.lua file (E.G. C:\Users\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta_server\Scripts\Hooks)

Autoconnect SRS.rar

• Like 1

I9 13900K, 64GB RAM, GTX 4090, 2TBx4 SSD, Quest 3

Hello,

I have an old joystick (sidewinder ffb2) with not so much buttons and I use "antimicro" to map the keys of my keyboard on my joystick. By this way I can increase the number of command on my joystick in DCS ( for example: ctrl + button1, alt + button1, etc...).

But with SRS, from what I see, It isn't possible to use combo for assign a command.

Am I wrong ?

Thank for your answer

By this way I can increase the number of command on my joystick in DCS ( for example: ctrl + button1, alt + button1, etc...).

But with SRS, from what I see, It isn't possible to use combo for assign a command.

In the Controls tab, check the so called modifiers.

You could set up Radio 1 to use "Button 1" and Radio 1 Modifier to use "CTRL" and so on.

I think that's exactly what you're looking for. :thumbup:

I installed SRS today and it's great! It works in VR like a champ!

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

Mic click question

When I first installed SRS earlier today with my squad flying spits on multiplayer I could hear mic clicks. This evening in a new secession with them in multiplayer I now have no mic clicks,

This happened the first time I installed SRS months ago. I kind of gave up on SRS because of it, but today I decided to give it a go again. I have the same problem as before. No mic clicks. Anyone have any ideas as to why this happens? It really is a neat program, would love to get it to work properly.

Thanks

I think the mic clicks can be enabled/disabled in the settings... Check them. They are On by default, but maybe you switched them off by accident?

Check the TX settings

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

Hi there.

Im sorry if this has been mentioned already. Just remembered to ask this - so quickly posted.

(Before I get on with this so called: "life" that gets in the way of personal PC flying time....)

Can we "whitelist" devices ourselves? and if so how? Which file should I open to edit?

I cant seem to include any devices to the radios in settings you see. Even with clicking on the additonal devices button.

The auther very kindly offers his help to "whitelist" devices for us. But to save him time I wonder if we can do it ourselves?

(or have i completely missed the point and its something he has to do to .exe?)

I have a "gazzilion" devices plugged in you see.

(Pedals, warthog, track ir, cougar MFDs, Index, my own personal 20 button input device with some modifications, steering wheel, pedals for those etc etc..)

looking to install latest version.

Downloaded latest zip file.

Unable to see installer?

Is it missing? never had this as an issue before, just used to unzip downloaded folder and there it was.

DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone-master is the zip file I downloaded. Don't remember "master" being there before.

Is that why? still cannot see "installer"

Edited by pocketedition
new information

Anyone have a good dB setting for SRS in OBS. I have it working but the volume is low because if I turn the dB beyond -20dB for the mic then my voice sounds like teamspeak rather than like through a radio. At -20dB it sounds like a radio but the volume is quite low.

I believe this was a feature added in the last update.

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

F/A-18C Channel Freqs. This has undoubtedy been asked, but I can't find it. I understand making a text file listing channel freqs for each radio, but since the Hornet radios have the same name, AN/ARC-210, how does one differentiate between COM1 and COM2 channels?

Hi folks,

This may already have been asked and answered but I didn't find it so here I go : is there a way to have two distinct SRS servers, each linked to a distinct DCS server on a single machine ?

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

F/A-18C Channel Freqs. This has undoubtedy been asked, but I can't find it. I understand making a text file listing channel freqs for each radio, but since the Hornet radios have the same name, AN/ARC-210, how does one differentiate between COM1 and COM2 channels?

don't shoot the messenger...but

......only with FC3 aircraft *i think*, for high fidelity aircraft you can set the channels in your .miz in the aircraft menu on the comms tab(looks like a wifi symbol)

Someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

Hi folks,

This may already have been asked and answered but I didn't find it so here I go : is there a way to have two distinct SRS servers, each linked to a distinct DCS server on a single machine ?

I think the first thing you would have to do would be to check of your firewall differentiates between two processes using the same executable name, but behind different paths.

So, first you would have to install SRS twice in two different locations, each getting it's own configuration. EG one server (process) is configured to work with ports 5010 and 5011 and the other server with 5020 and 5021.

When both server processes are run, in the process table it will list 'SR-Server.exe' twice as the running binary. If the firewall doesn't look any further than that, which is probably the case, then it won't know which binary to connect the data stream to and will just pick the first one it finds, regardless of thru which port the data is arriving.

If your firewall however looks at the entire path of the process binary, then it will probably work, but you will have to test it to be sure.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Nope, the ports are enough, highly unlikely anyone here has any FW looking at the application layer to make rules, ports are how the distinction is made, the network will have no idea there are multiple applications possible to arrive at, it will just follow the port it's bound to.

I think the first thing you would have to do would be to check of your firewall differentiates between two processes using the same executable name, but behind different paths.

So, first you would have to install SRS twice in two different locations, each getting it's own configuration. EG one server (process) is configured to work with ports 5010 and 5011 and the other server with 5020 and 5021.

When both server processes are run, in the process table it will list 'SR-Server.exe' twice as the running binary. If the firewall doesn't look any further than that, which is probably the case, then it won't know which binary to connect the data stream to and will just pick the first one it finds, regardless of thru which port the data is arriving.

If your firewall however looks at the entire path of the process binary, then it will probably work, but you will have to test it to be sure.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *